Respected Contributor

Re: Help Me Spend My Gift Card to Ulta

My mother gave me a $25.00 ULTA gift card as a stocking stuffer three or four years ago, and I do not know what to do with it.  I have never been in an ULTA store, and I have no real desire to shop there, because I buy all my make-up from department stores.

It is too small of an amount to "regift" to someone.

Maybe I will just stand outside of one of the stores and hand it to a deserving young lady who looks like she really wants to buy something.

Have fun shopping and spending!

Valued Contributor

How about some new body wash? Ulta carries one of my faves- Pacifica island vanilla. They have many good brands: La Roche Posay, Kopari, etc..
Esteemed Contributor

I would wait until a sale. Body lotion or body butter, shower gel, mist, hair conditioner? There are many choices. 

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain
Esteemed Contributor

@monicakm, Why you think you need help from us is beyond me! Smiley Happy Have fun w/ that gift certificate! (I still have my Sephora!)

Respected Contributor

I'd hold off for the spring sale in March.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Does Ulta have a place where you can donate to charity? Not sure if a gift card can go towards that but it would be worth looking into.

Pay it forward.

Respected Contributor

Book a Salon appointment. Haircut/Color, Balayage, Styling, deep Conditioner.   Eyelash and Brow tint.   Skincare services...

Trusted Contributor

I get my hair cut at Ulta.  Look into a salon service!

Honored Contributor

@Harpa 

Everyone needs help Smiley Happy  Makeup and skincare just happens to be my "jam"  so I have an abundance.  And I never shop Ulta.  I just prefer Sephora.  Ulta doesn't carry a lot of what I buy from Sephora.  So that's why I'm asking for help.  There is probably something I'm not thinking of that I'd love to try.

I'm going to wait till their spring sale in March.  I've got awhile to think about it Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Thanks for the salon suggestions ladies.  If I lived closer I would consider that option but I'm an hour away and have a broken knee.

As for the suggestion to pay it forward, I would be more than happy to give it to my granddaughter if her mother wouldn't get her feelings hurt.  I'll have to think about that one.