Contributor

Help! Lorac Holiday lip gloss kits at HSN for 2015?

Last year I put together Lorac lipglosses and either a Philosophy shower gel or a hand cream into a wine glass that had lipstick kisses on it.  I gave those to my dog's vet tech's, my ob nurses that help me with my hot flashes, and my dental helpers.

These were hits and the gals still ask me about those LORAC lip glosses.

Trish M.  had some lipgloss kits last week and Lnacome has some....but I really like the LORAC deal.  

Will HSN have them again?

Super Contributor

Re: Help! Lorac Holiday lip gloss kits at HSN for 2015?

@Dallasaggie wrote:

Last year I put together Lorac lipglosses and either a Philosophy shower gel or a hand cream into a wine glass that had lipstick kisses on it.  I gave those to my dog's vet tech's, my ob nurses that help me with my hot flashes, and my dental helpers.

These were hits and the gals still ask me about those LORAC lip glosses.

Trish M.  had some lipgloss kits last week and Lnacome has some....but I really like the LORAC deal.  

Will HSN have them again?

Not sure if HSN will have them back, but I wanted to say that your gifts sounded wonderful!  What a great presentation - you are very creative!  I think I might follow your lead this Christmas with gifts in pretty wine glasses Woman Happy

Respected Contributor

I don't see Lorac offered at Sephora anymore. Did they drop the brand recently?

Respected Contributor

@skyblue wrote:

I don't see Lorac offered at Sephora anymore. Did they drop the brand recently?

@skyblue

Yes- unfortunately Sephora's cleared out all Lorac stock a little over a year ago if memory serves.  I know I was in the store when they had just a few items left at closeout.  I love Lorac shadows and one of my holy grail blushes is Lorac.  I was able to score 2 of them.. I think off of eBay.  It's the perfect rosy but not too pink subtle & natural shade that compliments my skin tone.  It's the only blush besides Penny Lane (Nars) and Bobbi Brown's Tawny which I've repeatedly purchased. 

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Dallasaggie

Lorac is sold at Ulta and Kohl's.  I just checked both websites, and they have a 6 pc. lip gloss set for the holidays.  It is $25, and the glosses are full size.  HTH

LORAC Love, Lust & Lace Lip Gloss Collection Gift Set

Paws and enjoy life.
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hi @skyblue - Yes, but it's been well over a year since they left Sephora.  

Hi @Dallasaggie - LORAC hasn't been on HSN in quite some time.  You can find those 6 for $25 LORAC holiday lipgloss kits at three places: 1) Ulta 2) LORAC's website and 3) Kohl's. (Not all the Kohl's B&M have them in stock, so you can check their website for availability in stores.) The Ulta configuration and the LORAC website configuration are slighly different, but they are both 6 glosses for $25.  However, Kohl's has the same version that is sold on the LORAC website. (I like the ULTA kit better.) There is a video on YT where both sets are lipswatched and reviewed. Hope that helps. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Funloving@KarenaJeannette@doseyThanks for the update! I love my Lorac eye shadows! I will check out Ulta. I don't usually shop at Kohls.

Valued Contributor

I recieved the set yesterday from Beauty.com.I buy them every winter too.