New Contributor

Hello Who Received the Latest Perricone TSV?

Can you tell me what is in the set? Thank you. Do you like it? Have You stopped using other Perricone products since this purchase. Thank you.

Super Contributor

Re: Hello Who Received the Latest Perricone TSV?

You might try Googling the last TSV, if the info on the Q isn't enough info. That way, you can see customer reviews. Also, check Amazon.com.

HTH

Esteemed Contributor

If your question is about the last deal - $159 or so for 5 products and available for auto delivery - yes I bought it. It has night cream - cleanser (which I'm not fond of) etc. Go to Dr. P's products on this Q site and all the products included in the set are well defined there.

Question back: why would you stop using other Perricone products just because you received this kit? Perhaps I'd stop using some other product line - but why stop using what you have - especially since what you have is already open and should be used within a reasonable length of time. Use up the old before opening the new jars.

Frequent Contributor

On 1/8/2015 fthunt said:

If your question is about the last deal - $159 or so for 5 products and available for auto delivery - yes I bought it. It has night cream - cleanser (which I'm not fond of) etc. Go to Dr. P's products on this Q site and all the products included in the set are well defined there.

Question back: why would you stop using other Perricone products just because you received this kit? Perhaps I'd stop using some other product line - but why stop using what you have - especially since what you have is already open and should be used within a reasonable length of time. Use up the old before opening the new jars.

I'm guessing here, but maybe the original poster meant to ask: are the products in the new kit better than the Perricone products you were already using, such that you plan to switch over to the new products.

Honored Contributor

RRR is baaaack

Valued Contributor

yep
Super Contributor

Still waiting on mine. Almost a month now. BACKORDERED! Smiley Sad