Trusted Contributor

You've had flex pay for a month. Can we gat a couple days of free shipping? I can't tell you how many things I would have bought recenly. Maybe I should thank you. 

Trusted Contributor

I agree....easy pay is a great option, but I would prefer free shipping any day over easy pay.

Respected Contributor

@grandma petes wrote:

I agree....easy pay is a great option, but I would prefer free shipping any day over easy pay.

I’m afraid they will just raise the price and give you free shipping but you are paying the same (shell game). It’s all about the money. 

Respected Contributor

@KCDiva wrote:

You've had flex pay for a month. Can we gat a couple days of free shipping? I can't tell you how many things I would have bought recenly. Maybe I should thank you. 

Ditto!!

Honored Contributor

With short-term interest rates as low as they are, EZPay doesn't cost companies as much as "free" shipping does which is undoubtedly why we get the first more than the second -  anyone ever read how much new volume a company would need to make up paying for it?    I know I'd like free shipping, but to be honest, I don't buy anywhere just because they have free shipping.  I still have to pay for the darm items!

Trusted Contributor
Easy pay speaks to some people and free shipping to others. For me the $3.50 and $5.50 per item is ridiculous. That's just me.
Respected Contributor

I agree , i don't expect QVC to give free shipping across the board , but how about  $50 or $75 if you spend that amount , i bet it would increase sales , and none of that raising prices , we are too smart for that.

Super Contributor

@KCDiva wrote:
Easy pay speaks to some people and free shipping to others. For me the $3.50 and $5.50 per item is ridiculous. That's just me.

Not to mention the return shipping charges, which are twice as much.

Trusted Contributor

Another annoying this is how slow the shipping is. It takes a good 6-10 days for a package to arrive.  I ordered some shoes from Von Maur , free shipping, yesterday and they will be here Monday. Same for Macy's. I bought over $75, free shipping, and they will also start arriving Monday. OK I'm done. LOL Thanks ladies.