Respected Contributor

Hello Elemis -- Goodbye Dr. Denese

I've been a faithful user of Dr. Denese products for about 10 years but recently, I decided to try Elemis.  OMG !  Elemis makes a dramatic difference in the appearance of my skin, in particular the 'Elemis Peptid Night Recovery Cream Oil'.   I'm switching to the Elemis line now.  So glad I decided to try it.

Contributor

Re: Hello Elemis -- Goodbye Dr. Denese

yes yes I love it too, there whole system is a step  above in my book. Love love love the cleansing balm and u need to try the apricot toner. Omg to die for. Let me know how you like the toner if you have it.

Honored Contributor

@jackkeepoo wrote:

I've been a faithful user of Dr. Denese products for about 10 years but recently, I decided to try Elemis.  OMG !  Elemis makes a dramatic difference in the appearance of my skin, in particular the 'Elemis Peptid Night Recovery Cream Oil'.   I'm switching to the Elemis line now.  So glad I decided to try it.

Good to know, I received a sample with my Insider.

Respected Contributor

Mandy H :   Thanks for the tip !  I haven't tried the toner but WILL ORDER IT NOW !  Thanks again !  Elemis is the top of the line, as far as I'm concerned.

Trusted Contributor

Yes, they have a great three piece offer right now.  I should be receiving it soon.  I tried the day cream and it is so light and absorbs immediately.  I haven't been using it long enough to see results though.  You need very little and so I can definitely see the 1.7 ounce lasting a few months. 

Contributor

Anyone know when Elemis will be on with a TSV again??  TIA

Valued Contributor

I received a sample of it in one of my packages and used it last night. I was actually pretty impressed how my skin felt this morning.
Contributor

How would you incorporate retinol into this skin care line?

Honored Contributor

@dotgirl wrote:

How would you incorporate retinol into this skin care line?

@dotgirl  Ditto what she said?

Honored Contributor

I will be getting my 3 piece set today!! I'm going to incorporate with my Isomers.