Honored Contributor

Re: Hello, Dimitri (and/staff) ....?

@Trinity11 wrote:

@RinaRina wrote:

I need a super-sized Pure Pore Detox.

Please?

Pretty Please?

Does Dimitri post here? Does his staff "work" here? Interesting....

Yes, according to some posters. 

Regular Contributor

The supersized pore detox has sold out, I found out with some chagrin, but when I kept looking for it in a kit, I found it (4 oz!) paired up with the vacuum mask. Joy!
Honored Contributor

@RinaRina wrote:

Pecky,

FOR THE SAME REASON THAT WE HAVE NUMEROUS SKINN THREADS.

Do you wonder about that too?

Well, you needn't wonder any longer.

Just go up to the search box next to "View All Blogs", type in "SKINN", and you'll see about 1,000 SKINN threads.

BTW, you can also do the same with "ISOMERS", which is also on EVINE.

HTH.

Smiley Embarassed)

Really?? Was that rude response really necessary? 

Honored Contributor

@Buck-i-Nana wrote:

@Judaline wrote:

@sparklestar You misunderstand-this is not a Q beauty board. It's a beauty board! We want to know about all good products from anywhere.

I have to laugh-Dimitri doesn't need to view our boards. He has customers all over the world. He's even on another shopping channel other than evine. He ships to other countries. We are small fish.

Sorry, but it is indeed a Q beauty board given it's hosted by the Q!  Their board their call.  If they decide the competitors products gotta go, they'll be gone.

Sure, as with all these boards. I'm just saying, it's not verboten to speak of other sources for beauty products. We're all here to learn. We kind of man these forums, and take away what we want. The Q, who publishes these forums for us, allows that. There are things they won't tolerate and someone is in charge of that each day. But it's our forum which QVC has given us for our pleasure. Or displeasure. 

Honored Contributor

@sparklestar wrote:

@Judaline i understand what this is perfectly fine.  I suggest you go back and read the entire thread.  The OP was not clear in her title and when I tried to offer help, she was rude ... to me and others.

Well, excuuuuuuuse me.

Honored Contributor

I was surprised at the post to begin when and when the OP chastised others for give her the truth I am just amazed, some of the people on here really boggle my mind,

@sparklestar wrote:

@RinaRina wrote:

@sparklestar wrote:

@RinaRina ????  Dimitri is on Evine, not QVC.

Really??? Oh duhhhhh!  I didn't know that.

Thanks!

ROFLMAO!

@RinaRinaYour response is really rude.  As a matter of fact, most some of your other responses were also.  I thought you made an error and posted on this forum instead of Evine.  Why would you be calling out Dimitri and/or his staff here like you were expectiing to get an answer?  That response "duhhhh" is like calling someone dumb. So you keep ROTF laughing your a## off .  See if I ever try to help you again.

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.