Esteemed Contributor

Re: Hello, Dimitri?? Can you ...

@nycgrl wrote:

They definitely read here - free marketing / free advertising - they are well aware of these boards.  

And you know this how?...

Respected Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@RinaRina wrote:

Do a kit with Dermapeel and Neck Amour, please?

@RinaRina I would facebook him or go to his website and contact him there. I do not think addressing i Dimitri on QVC is going to do much.

@SeaMaiden     @RinaRina

If he's on some other shopping channel, why post here?   

Maybe she just wanted to tell the people on here what her wish would be! And yes she should also contact his website.

Respected Contributor

@KathyPet wrote:

@nycgrl wrote:

They definitely read here - free marketing / free advertising - they are well aware of these boards.  

The same way you know they don't read here!

Trusted Contributor

@KathyPet wrote:

@nycgrl wrote:

Not that I owe you any explanation, but I do know for a fact - 100% that Skinn Cosmetics is aware of these boards and monitor them regularly.  I have actually spoken to them on the telephone - specifially to his neice Athena about it!

Honored Contributor

@nycgrl wrote:

@KathyPet wrote:

@nycgrl wrote:

Not that I owe you any explanation, but I do know for a fact - 100% that Skinn Cosmetics is aware of these boards and monitor them regularly.  I have actually spoken to them on the telephone - specifially to his neice Athena about it!

@nycgrl

Nevertheless, wouldn't make more (common) sense to post on this guy's FB page?   

Trusted Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@nycgrl wrote:

@KathyPet wrote:

@nycgrl wrote:

@nycgrl

Nevertheless, wouldn't make more (common) sense to post on this guy's FB page?   

I guess, but it's not my post and not everyone is on facebook.  I know I'm not.  Have a great day!

Valued Contributor

the OP got the message and did what @SeaMaiden suggested.  Why is there still fighting about it??!!

Respected Contributor

@smileshannon wrote:

the OP got the message and did what @SeaMaiden suggested.  Why is there still fighting about it??!!

Because some people just like to argue!

Respected Contributor

staying cheerful wrote:

because they do.

!!!

ROFLMAO!

Helllloooo!

"The less you respond to negative people, the more peaceful your life will become."
Respected Contributor

@staying cheerful wrote:

because they do.

He's doing ONE TIME ONLYS TONITE!

"The less you respond to negative people, the more peaceful your life will become."