Respected Contributor

I ordered this yesterday from Amazon. I first heard about it from Mandydavismua on YouTube and decided to check some reviews and blogs. I read Point of Vu blog. She ended up liking it better than the Banila Co because the ingredients in the Heimish were all natural and that it removed everything including her waterproof mascara, and it left her skin moisterized. She said the only thing she didn't care for was the scent, but she understands the scent as it goes with the natural ingredients and she said it's an "earthy" scent. 

If your wanting more information just check her blog. I paid $17.50 and it's a 4 oz tub that comes with a little spatula that she also said is housed in the lid. I'm excited to try it. I've been wanting an affordable, cleansing balm. The IT balm is over $30. Way over priced IMO. 

Respected Contributor

Re: Heimish All Clean Balm...

Ok, I've been using this balm for a little over a week now. It's fantastic! I am working a summer job that I'm outside flagging traffic for 8 hours. The first thing I do when I get home is wash my face, as all the grime from the trucks, cars and weather, I can not stand. 

The scent IMO is not strong at all. I tried the Elemis cleansing balm and I couldn't get past the smell. Anyway, this Heimish balm takes off my eye makeup and does not bother my eyes at all. I have already ordered a back up. It has a little scoop to get the product out. This stuff works! If your looking for a cleansing balm, I'd give this one a try. 

QVC Customer Care

Re: Heimish All Clean Balm...