Super Contributor
On 1/8/2015 lovestodance said:

I have many sweats sets from Hanes... Have notice quality has gone down a lot over the years.

Still have some older ones with cuff type bottoms... They are really very warm, quality is great...

What a shame Hanes does not do them anymore{#emotions_dlg.sad}

lovestodance

ITA about Hanes. I wish I had kept my quality sweats from a few years ago. The same applies to jeans, from the 80's 90's. I've almost given up on quality jeans w/pockets. It's disgusting.

Thank you!

Honored Contributor
Your title made me think you were referring to a problem that an overweight friend experiences and so I was hoping to find some information that could help her because she always carries a towel to dry off with.It is funny how you can totally not get it!
Super Contributor

Karen Scott sport at Macys. The pants have pockets and they come in petite and regular (I don't know about plus) I have been wearing them for years. They come in a variety of colors and are at an everyday price of about $16.95 per piece. Each year in the fall I buy a couple new pieces to replace the worn ones. It might be late in the season to find a good selection or you can shop on line Macys if you know your size.

Valued Contributor

I used to buy my sweats at JC Penny - but they stopped selling warm sweats - I've finally found them at Duluth Trading Company - $49/pair although they were 20% off with free shipping when I bought mine. They are wonderful!

Super Contributor
On 1/8/2015 Orchids4me said:

Karen Scott sport at Macys. The pants have pockets and they come in petite and regular (I don't know about plus) I have been wearing them for years. They come in a variety of colors and are at an everyday price of about $16.95 per piece. Each year in the fall I buy a couple new pieces to replace the worn ones. It might be late in the season to find a good selection or you can shop on line Macys if you know your size.

Great price, for sure. Thanks

Super Contributor

Hi SFC, To add I still have some older stretch jeans that I still wear...

Am a bit of a hoarder (lol) Hate to part with a lot of stuff from the past...