Honored Contributor

Re: Heather Hall is so beautiful can't believe she is 42.

On 1/22/2015 hopi said:

She is so intelligent and a pleasure to listen to her speak, she really is knowable about beauty. Think she said she has a 22 year old daughter and 2 younger children.

<h1> Heather Hall is so beautiful can't believe she is 42.</h1>

Is a 42 year old woman supposed to be ugly?? Very offensive sentence!

"Pure Michigan"
Honored Contributor

I think she is gorgeous as well and looks her age, she is so personable and sweet and a great show host-she lets the vendors talk and always asks the right questions about the products, she is a pleasure to watch!!!!!!

Valued Contributor

She is my favorite host out of all the shopping channel hosts. I like her sales delivery and how she is knowledgeable about whatever product she is selling. I heard her say she is starting a beauty show on February 20th. Kind of like HSN's beauty report. I'll be tuning in.

I agree with the other posters that 42 is young and in the prime of life.

Respected Contributor

I love everything about Heather. Also Sara, though I never seem to see her. She could almost pass for Heather's sister.

Contributor

Heather is a fantastic host and so gorgeous. I do enjoy watching her presentations. Love her real life stories too!
Valued Contributor

Heather is gorgeous and seems so sweet. She is my favorite host on any channel,also.
Respected Contributor

...doesn't look a day over 41...lol She's beautiful and she takes excellent care of her face and her body but she doesn't look like she's 30. Age is relative anyway, I'm 54, 42 is young to me.

Respected Contributor

On 1/23/2015 Tinkrbl44 said:
On 1/22/2015 TrailBlazer05 said:

It must just be me, but who is Heather Hall?? What does she do? Never heard of her.

I've never heard of her, either .....

I wish people who start threads about people would also bother to mention WHO the person is ...... football player? ...... actress? ..... gas station attendant? {#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

She's a ShopHQ show host. Some people here have a love affair with that shopping channel. Apparently, they don't have their own board.

Honored Contributor

On 1/23/2015 Tinkrbl44 said:
I've never heard of her, either .....I wish people who start threads about people would also bother to mention WHO the person is ...... football player? ...... actress? ..... gas station attendant? {#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

Funny. It would be nice if people would do this.

I like Heather. She's pretty, personable, polite, and prepared but I think she looks her age.

"And suddenly you just know it's time to start something new
And trust the magic of Beginnings..."
Honored Contributor

On 1/22/2015 TrailBlazer05 said:

It must just be me, but who is Heather Hall?? What does she do? Never heard of her.

Ditto, TrailBlazer. I never heard of her either but then I don't watch all the different shopping channels.

kindness is strength