Honored Contributor

Former popular show host on SHQ, Heather Hall has now joined the Beekman team, she was on HSN with the boys yesterday. She said she came out from shopping network  retirement to work with them. Looking lovely as ever. 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Heather Hall and Beekman

I've never ordered from SHQ but I do remember seeing her on there while channel surfing. She is a very lovely lady. I'm surprised she's not still with that network though.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Heather left SHQ last year, saying she wanted more time with her family, she is a very young Grandma !!!

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

Heather left SHQ last year, saying she wanted more time with her family, she is a very young Grandma !!!

They always say they want to spend time with family when they quit - then they end up back in the work force.

Respected Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

They always say they want to spend time with family when they quit - then they end up back in the work force.

Good for her....not everyone gets that opportunity.  Maybe that's all the time she wanted LOL.

Honored Contributor

Some people take time off when they have 'elective surgery' type things done.Woman Wink

Not that she needs it but just saying.

Trusted Contributor

Seems most hosts who leave seldom really do.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

@San Antonio Gal   Or when they're fired by the network.

I'm betting Kendy will probably go on forever.  She strikes me as the type who'd claw the eyes out of anyone who got in her way.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Allison Waggoner, formelry of Shop, is also a rep for Beekman's.

Valued Contributor

Better she work for Beekman than Dr. Dubrow. That's where I thought she was going.