Valued Contributor

Heads Up! Sephora Rewards offer works today!

For those of you who have the rewards to use, the card says it starts on the 3rd of December. I just tried it and it works today! I ordered the Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Alpha Beta® Medi–Spa Peel system.

Honored Contributor

Re: Heads Up! Sephora Rewards offer works today!

Thanks

I am off to try mine!

ETA mine did work, thanks! I also got 10% rebate back from mrrebates! I received many samples and one gift.

Heads up though...don't even try the free samples, they are out of everything but one samples, geesh!

Occasional Contributor

Thank you for the heads up, Lanikins! I just tried and was able to use my reward card, too.

Contributor

I feel so silly asking this, but are you typing in the pin #? Mine keeps saying it doesn't exist
Respected Contributor

Yes I typed in the barcode at the top of the card and the PIN number. I had to double check mine; print is tiny! Got my ambient light in mood by Hourglass! Oh I'm now a Rouge. Hangs head in shame.
Contributor

I have an email jc enemy gift card...do y'all know if I can use that at a sephora inside jc Penney store?
Respected Contributor

Yes you can use it at Sephora in Penneys. Smiley Happy
Super Contributor

I'm still waiting on a code...nothing via snail mail...hopefully I'll get an email...soon!

Honored Contributor

On 12/2/2014 howwhatwhen said:

I'm still waiting on a code...nothing via snail mail...hopefully I'll get an email...soon!

I was told by a CS rep that if we don't get our email with the code by midday tomorrow, to call them. They said they sent them out in waves and everyone should get theirs by midday tomorrow, even though the gift cards start tomorrow. Nice of them to send them BEFORE the date starts. {#emotions_dlg.glare} Typical Sephora.

Super Contributor

I never got one!