Super Contributor

Having problem with Sephora site...anyone else??

For several days, I have been having problems with the Sephora site. Pictures will not load. Entire pages will not load. Accessing my account (purchases, points, etc.) is even a hassle. I have tried it in two different browsers. I have not had this problem with any other website.

I contacted customer service via email (I was able to do THAT!); they said they would notify their technical support team. That was two days ago, and the problem is still there. Is it just me, or is anyone else having problems??

Respected Contributor

Re: Having problem with Sephora site...anyone else??

I have their app, but I only use it once in a great while. I shop their site through ebates and have not had a lot of problems. If I do experience issues like yours, it's usually my wifi as I live out in the country. I'm glad you let them know tho.
Frequent Contributor

I just went on their site and not having any problems. Hope the problems go away for you soon.
Super Contributor

Thanks...don't know why...tried three different browsers...same thing with each one. It's strange!!

Super Contributor

I didn't have any problems either. Just had to order something to get the two SK-II samples. Always wanted to try that brand. I hope I don't like them - too expensive.

Honored Contributor

crush, The site looks fine to me.

Have you made sure you have the most recent versions of all the browsers, and is your Adobe Flash Player up-to-date?

If browser software and Flash are current, then I wonder if you have browser add-ons/extensions which might be interfering with the site.

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Super Contributor

Thanks again everyone. All of my browsers and Adobe were current. My husband, who is the tech-guru, tried to fix it. For a little while, nothing happened. He kept tinkering and then told me, "I don't know exactly what I did, but it's fixed!" At least it's fixed!!{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}