Regular Contributor

Re: Having major aversion to shop Q ever since LR's departure

I was not a fan of Lisa never watched when she was on so I see no difference. I felt that other hosts were not getting the recognition because it was always Lisa Lisa Lisa. Lisa would like this or Lisa would look good in that and so on.

Frequent Contributor

I don't watch often, buy less these days, but I am less likely to watch now since Lisa is gone. It's good for her, less fun for me and certainly a huge loss for the Q. Its a fact. OP, you said what millions of us are also experiencing. LK
Valued Contributor

LOL.......wow is about all I can mutter. Wait. A few more LOL's!!!!!!
Trusted Contributor

Easy, don't watch QVC anymore so you won't have to experience such a painful aversion to it.

Honored Contributor

My shopping hasn't changed without Lisa. I honestly don't miss her. It's not that I disliked Lisa. If she was presenting something I wanted to see, I didn't change the channel, but I also didn't tune in to see her and I wouldn't watch her just because she was the one selling the items. I had to like what was being offered. Maybe if the host I enjoy the most left, I'd feel differently but I can't imagine feeling anything over any host being gone.

I posted before Lisa ever left or announced her leaving that I thought something was going on with her or something was "off." There were too many times she said on air that she was late for work because she forgot she was scheduled or forgot the time she was scheduled. I also felt she got herself in way too deep with the GILI line and x-mas shows. That's a lot to take on in addition to being a full-time host.

Esteemed Contributor

The math is pretty simple. The stuff they push is the same. That's the constant. She's the variable. If you buy less, she made you buy it. If you don't buy more, she didn't make you buy it. Seems like Algebra to me.

Occasional Contributor

I agree, I miss Lisa too. Its not an obsession as some of you are saying, but the Q doesn't seem the same. Not as classy. Wonder what her next career will be and if she misses all of us. Outside looking in it looked like a dream job, but maybe it isn't. I like Jill and Carolyn, but Lisa WAS THE BEST.

Honored Contributor

Testing. Sorry.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Respected Contributor

Twenty years is a long time to stand in front of a TV camera and make the same sales pitch for the same product, day in day out. She got burned out and quit. Good for her. Do I wish her all the best? Absolutely. Do I miss her presence QVC? No, I truly don't. I doubt she misses me either.

Valued Contributor

Count me among those who miss Lisa. Esp PM style and GILI stuff. not the same.