Honored Contributor

Re: Having Fun with my Skincare

@Shelbelle   You would probably like the 100% Pure line.   The woman use to be on QVC.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

@Shelbelle   You would probably like the 100% Pure line.   The woman use to be on QVC.

Yes, I have used many of 100% Pure products. The artificial thing is a turn off to me, all chemicals, if the item is otherwise filled with hel;thy ingredients why ruin it with something so artifidial. Something that is colorful is often a sign it is not good for us. It is a good marketing ploy to entice customers. 

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

@Katcat1 wrote:

Yes, I have used many of 100% Pure products. The artificial thing is a turn off to me, all chemicals, if the item is otherwise filled with hel;thy ingredients why ruin it with something so artifidial. Something that is colorful is often a sign it is not good for us. It is a good marketing ploy to entice customers. 

@Shelbelle  - some of this "clean beauty" stuff is also a marketing ploy.  I think what @Katcat1  is using is good stuff and glad she discovered it.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

@Katcat1 wrote:

@Shelbelle  - some of this "clean beauty" stuff is also a marketing ploy.  I think what @Katcat1  is using is good stuff and glad she discovered it.

ITA, I was just pointing out that the last ingredients which are the dyes are enough to ruin the integrity of the product. It doesnt have to be CLEAN, just not artificial, if the same product was colored with something from beets or berries it would look the same and be a lot better for our skin.  

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle  It seems to me that you insist on putting Mario Badescu products down.  Then you need to move on.  I love the products and the colors and my skin is looking so good.

@San Antonio Gal  FYI.  I can only take so much of negative comments.  Then it is obvious this is not the thread for Shelbelle.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

Merely stating facts, didnt think there is harm in doing that. I didnt realize or think anyone here would be so sensitive about jars of skin care. Everyone is welcome to make their own choices, this is one thing we all can agree on.  Certainly did not mean to offend anyone or have anyone take this so personally. I will remove myself now. 

Valued Contributor

I really like their Enzyme Cleansing gel which is green and use Clinique's Dramatically Different lotion which is yellow. Works for me! Thinking of trying Badescu's toner in rosewater.