Valued Contributor

Re: Have you used a beauty item once and tossed?

Bye bye undereye and 2 different foundations, both from IT. Actually gave them all a 2nd try, then tossed the concealer and 1 of the foundations. Returned 1 to QVC. Horrible products. Bye bye under eye is the worst concealer I've ever used and I have tried more than a few. Also quickly tossed a set of 4 Doll 10 lipsticks because of color as well as how they felt or lasted (didn't last 10 min on me).

I have been quite satisfied with my Bareminerals, Perricone, Geller and Mireness products that I've found on Zulily. That is good because Zulily doesn't accept returns of cosmetics. 

Valued Contributor

@Harpa Wish you could have tossed it my way! Love the Josie exfoliant powder. Just ordered one recently on eBay. It was exactly the same as my QVC item.

Frequent Contributor

Yes  It was shampoo and conditioner.     

I am very picky about fragrance.  Did not like the smell of the shampoo.  The conditioner was barely tolerable.  They should not have smelled so different.  But both ended up in the trash because I did not think I could return partially used products.

Will be nice and not say who. Maybe they have improved since then.

Respected Contributor

@Gorgf Numerous lipsticks and mascaras come to mind, cash in the trash!

Honored Contributor

Many........Way TOO many

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Valued Contributor

Valued Contributor

Jose Moran face mask in green jar . It burned my skin . Never had that happen before . cathy from ma

Honored Contributor

Yes.It was a skinn  brand eye cream I bought, I did not use it right away....so the return window was over....when I  used it and put it  under my eyes...it stung so bad!  I tried it two more times.... my eyes strung terrible.....and then very disappointed threw it away. 

why would  a company  make an eye cream  stings your eyes? 😶

Honored Contributor

Yes!  I've had some expensive beauty lessons but recently tossed Mally eyeshadow sticks and another brand that I can't think of at the moment.  They just aren't for me.  I've tossed lipsticks too.

Frequent Contributor

Oh yes....Mally's 'bullet prrof' eyeliner that I found all over my my cheeks and under my eyes

and a Laura Geller concealer that was yellow, thick and sticky; it never dried or set.

Expensive mistakes.