Honored Contributor

Have you used Ahava Mineral hand cream??

[ Edited ]

I tried this product and dont care for how it smells.

Plus it made my hands tingle. Is that normal for this product?!! 

I had to return it  Smiley Sad

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Respected Contributor

Re: Have you used Ahava Mineral hand cream??

Just finished up a tube of Ahava Water scent last night. I love it and would definitely repurchase. 

Frequent Contributor

I have that hand cream.  I don't like the smell much either.  It does not make my hands tingle.

Honored Contributor

I received a nice sized sample in my Macy's beauty box, and I love it! I don't notice much of a smell, and it makes my hadns super soft! I would purchase this in the regular size for sure!

Respected Contributor

You might have gotten a bad one.  Mine Ahava hand creams do not make my hands tingle. The smell is pretty nice, too.

Regular Contributor

I just put some Ahava mineral hand cream on about a minute ago, and then saw this post.  I actually love the smell...reminds me of baby powder.  And no tingle for me.

Esteemed Contributor

No tingle from mine either, but I have to admit it's a pretty old tube, and the product has a funky smell. I've been trying to decide if I want to use it up or throw it out. I think I just decided to toss it.

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Respected Contributor

It is one of my favorites. Order from HSN.  They also have carried a a mineral body lotion. I did not notice a tingle?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I was almost was “attacked” by a guy in my mall kiosk selling Ahava products. He did and said everything trying to reel me in....no deal.

They were handing out free samples of hand cream. I watched as one woman surrendered to the sales pitch and before she knew it, the fellow was scrubbing down her arm w/ an exfoliant, cream, oil, etc. and the purchase price to buy all 3 was only $125. Only?

All she did was agree to take a foil wrapped hand cream sample.