Frequent Contributor

Have you tried the It Tightine Mascara yet and what do you think of it?

I'm not very good at using mascara, I can't lift my rt arm very well so its hard for me to use thicker mascara brushes. Just wondering if this thin brush works very well. I have some straight lashes so I'm hoping this will work for me as I can get closer to my eye with the thin brush. Don't really care whether it looks like I have eye liner on, just want easier mascara.

Honored Contributor

Re: Have you tried the It Tightine Mascara yet and what do you think of it?

I like the way it works as a lash primer and/or mascara, but there have been several occasions where I'd poke myself in the eye from trying to get in close at the base of the lashes, to form that eyeliner effect. Of course I'd flinch and then I'd end up with a smudge above the lashline. I'm not giving up on it, but have decided that the best way for me to use it is to do regular eyeliner and then not get so close with the tightline wand.

Super Contributor

I got this last week and I was sceptical about it..but! I put it on and went zip lining that day and when I was done I looked in the mirror and it was still in place!!!!! I love this mascara!!!! Bren
Honored Contributor

Love it, I use it as a stand alone mascara.

Respected Contributor

I love this mascara, I have used it alone or with another on top for real oomph. I use the new waterproof formula. No raccoon eyes, no flaking, no fading. Lashes become super long for me. My new favorite product!

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Regular Contributor

Maybelline Lash Discovery is a good dupe and it's cheaper too. I like it better than Tightline.
Contributor

Homebody1, if you are looking for a mascara with a tiny wand I would try the Maybelline Lash Discovery that Tenners recommended. The Maybelline is inexpensive and comes in both regular and waterproof formulas. I usually find the mascara on the bottom row of the Maybelline section. It's a thin dul silverish. I have been using this mascara for many years. I do have both versions of the IT tightline because I received them it kits. I like IT tightline and will use it form the kits but personally I would not purchase it. Why? Maybelline does a great job at a much lower price. I hope that helps.

Super Contributor

I use it as my undercoat I really like the little brush helps me fine the few lashes I have left loll. Does a great job
Honored Contributor

Love it!!! If you choose you can put mascara on top of it, or wear it alone!!! I think it is a fantastic product!!!