Valued Contributor

Have you tried Silk Naturals !

Hi Ladies

I know there are many on the boards here who are tired of huge companies like Estee Lauder and L'Oreal buying up smaller companies changing formulas . It is also upsetting for those of us who are Cruelty Free and use cleaner ingredients. I have beeen using SIlk Naturals for several months now and very pleased . They have wonderful ingredredients excellent prices and the best part is they have dupes for the Urban Decay Naked Palettes ,the Too Faced Sweet peach and many Mac Shadows . They also have foundation kits to create custom foundation . I found out about this company through The Free Range Diva Youtube Channel ( for women over 50) and Tashina at Logical Harmony . Have a great weekend !

Trusted Contributor

Re: Have you tried Silk Naturals !

@marmarbrooklyn Thank you for sharing.  This company has so many intriguing products! I love the concept of customized foundations, both the shade and delivery vehicle chosen for each individual.  The "dupes" for the eye shadow palettes and for the individual colors of those palettes are irresistible!  

Waiting for for my first shipment , I'll be exploring more!  Thanks again!

Esteemed Contributor

@marmarbrooklyn  Thanks for the recommendation.  I will check it out, and those YouTubers as well.  Smiley Happy

"Heartburn Can Cause Cancer" -- www.ecan.org
Trusted Contributor

YES!

I've been a happy customer of Karen's Silk Naturals mineral make-up for about 10 years!  Mostly eyeshadows which I've been trying to cut back on, LOL! She's got some spot on dupes of Urban Decay and MAC etc.

But in the last couple years I've been ordering and reordering again some of her fantastic skincare products. 

I highly recommend the Vitamin-C Peptide Serum, the Apricot Cleansing Oil and the Smooth & Full Lip Balm to name a few.  All extremely reasonable pricing.

I love how Karen runs her company from the fast order fullfillment to her free samples to the $ credits earned from each order and then applied to the next.

Silk Naturals is a small cruelty free Indy Co. at its finest.

~Dogs are my favorite people and my favorite people are dogs.~
Valued Contributor

@MrsSweetieBear Wow that's fantastic 😊I will have to check out The skincare now I have the cream blush dupe for NARS O and it is spot on I love how it's in a swivel tube like a lip balm so convient Thanks so much
Trusted Contributor

@marmarbrooklyn - I know her NARS O dupe is her most popular blush in powder but haven't tried the cream formula.  The downside of loose minerals is of course the possible messiness... so I just might add a cream blush to my order next time I need my Apricot Oil Cleanser and Vit C. Peptide Serum.

Trusted Contributor

@MrsSweetieBear is there a silk cream?  I didn't see one offered and after reading reviews for TATCHA original silk cream I am searching for a real silk product that doesn't rely on alcohol to plump ( by causing irritation and swelling) but actually nourishes.

Has the c serum been beneficial? None of the c products I've tried have actually done anything perceptible except perhaps Signature Club A capsules.

Trusted Contributor

@CoG wrote:

@MrsSweetieBear is there a silk cream?  I didn't see one offered and after reading reviews for TATCHA original silk cream I am searching for a real silk product that doesn't rely on alcohol to plump ( by causing irritation and swelling) but actually nourishes.

Has the c serum been beneficial? None of the c products I've tried have actually done anything perceptible except perhaps Signature Club A capsules.

No, I don't think so.  The silk in the name refers to the mineral foundation as far as I know.  Karen  has great customer service though so I suggest anyone just contact her and ask any questions.