Occasional Contributor

Have you tried Renee Rouleau products?

I have been reading some very good things about Renee Rouleau skincare. Her products are pricey. I wish she had a try me type offer. Her site is very informative and gives great info even if you aren't buying her products.

Thanks in advacnce for your input.

Regular Contributor

Re: Have you tried Renee Rouleau products?

Just checking to see if anyone has  experience with this line?

Respected Contributor

No, I have not heard of this line. I would bet somebody around here does know of it.Plenty of ladies know a lot about lines and ingredients. Hang on for more replies.
Valued Contributor

@rnmomma 

Hi I tried her products about 30 or more years ago when I was in my  20s. I had oily sensitive acne prone skin I ( i still do) . I know I tried a few products that irritated my skin which can happen with any line or product .The only problem was that she offered only store credit no refund policy  . I don't know what her policy is now , but if you have any allergies or skin issues or sensitivities or there are just some ingredients you don't like  I  would try an email or phone  consultation before ordering products just in case you can not get your money back .

Regular Contributor

@marmarbrooklyn wrote:

@rnmomma 

Hi I tried her products about 30 or more years ago when I was in my  20s. I had oily sensitive acne prone skin I ( i still do) . I know I tried a few products that irritated my skin which can happen with any line or product .The only problem was that she offered only store credit no refund policy  . I don't know what her policy is now , but if you have any allergies or skin issues or sensitivities or there are just some ingredients you don't like  I  would try an email or phone  consultation before ordering products just in case you can not get your money back .

Thanks. I just checked and the refund policy is still the same. 

Good advice on the consultation. I just recently looked at my beauty haul and thought about all of the money I spent could have just been spent going to an esthetician.

Valued Contributor

@EllieMuncaster 

Your welcome ! I learned the hard way being stuck with products that did't work . I either get samples or now it's so much easier to do live chats or email on line 

enjoy the weekend