Esteemed Contributor

Have you tried Balance and Glow?

There was a nice sale on the Geller website so I ordered this.  I'm not a user of dry foundation but thought this might be nice for Winter.  It was under $20 and free shipping.  Worth a try I think.

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Honored Contributor

Re: Have you tried Balance and Glow?

@MoJoV 

It gets good reviews on QVC.  I was thinking of ordering it myself, but haven't yet.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

@MoJoV wrote:

There was a nice sale on the Geller website so I ordered this.  I'm not a user of dry foundation but thought this might be nice for Winter.  It was under $20 and free shipping.  Worth a try I think.

@MoJoV - I havwe it in Medium and like it.  I either use it or the regular Balance and Brighten.

Super Contributor

Yes.  I thought I was ordering Balance and Brignten

which I always use but I can't tell the difference

Respected Contributor

No. I use the regular Balance and Brighten and I find it gives me a nice, natural glow and I've never felt the need to go "glowier".

Honored Contributor

I tried the balance and brighten but had to return it because it accentuated my dry complexion. I had plenty of hydrating and moisturizing products on plus a primer. The only other powder foundation I've used is Fenty's.  It works for me.

Honored Contributor

I like Balance-n-Brighten, but not Balance-n-Glow.  I prefer highlighter on certain areas, not on my whole face.  

Respected Contributor

@MoJoV Please let us know what you think when you try it.

I have been using Fenty Soft Matte Powder Foundation & I love it.

When the Balance & Brighten was on sale I bought it to try. It's nice. Not as much coverage as Fenty, but it wears well & looks nice on.

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks for your replies.  I'll give it a review when I get it and experiment with it a few times.

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Trusted Contributor

I use balance and brighten foundation, but the one with the glow is too glow for me.  LOL.

But it's more just a preference for finish, the product is still a good one.