Respected Contributor

Have you seen the Kimberly Clark Anti-Haul videos?

[ Edited ]

Instead of talking about all of the things she's bought (which 99% of beauty youtubers do), she talks about what she's not going to buy and why.  I laugh out loud every time I watch one of her videos.  She aboslutely has my sense of humor.  Here's her latest:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xrW_sSP0N5A

I espeically enjoyed the Josie Maran and Kylie Cosmetics sections.

Respected Contributor

Re: Have you seen the Kimberly Clark Anti-Haul videos?

I've been watching her for over a year or so. The anti-haul videos are my favorite. I also like the What Happened to Your Face videos!!

Respected Contributor

Thanks for the link! How funny - she moved her bangs and the whole wig shifted. Haha. 

Trusted Contributor

Meh, I'm not in the same lifestyle/age group as Kimberly Clark, nor find the comments from the thirty-something drag queen about what makeup he isn't going to buy to be particularly helpful, lol.  Amusing for the first couple of minutes, yes, theatrical, yes, but ultimately helpful to me, um, no.  JMHO

Esteemed Contributor

I never heard of her but her drag queen persona is so funny that I binge watched all of her anti-haul videos and a couple of her old Sephora beauty haul videos earlier tonight.

I can see that she's using the Marie Kondo decluttering method to put the brakes on her beauty spending and I agree with her basic premise about all of those beauty palettes that have colors you never use for the money you pay for them. 

I've bookmarked her youtube channel to take a look at her other videos later on.

Valued Contributor

This is hilarious.....if you said that here you would be run out of town, but I guess she can. At any rate totally funny and true all the way to the bank.

Respected Contributor

LOVED IT! @ Mellie32: aas much as I liked Emily who you introduced me to- I need to think before I buy! I cleaned out my MU yesterday and I was writhing in embarrassment.... I think I probably had as much MU as some of these "Emily's" of YouTube: I bought it however. Nobody was sending it to me!

I so agree with your opine about Nirvana and KJ!

Poodlepet2

Respected Contributor

@Mellie32 Thanks for posting. I never heard of her and loved that video especially the Nirvana which is so true & she is so funny!  I watched a few others and totally agree with her! I watched her organize video and love her ideas! I am orgranized but picked up some new tips Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@Kabella, II have to watch the organization videos -hers, and somebody else's that another poster mentioned.  I have acquired some great brushes over the years: some I bought, others came with MU.....I have a whole drawer for them....I couldn't bring myself to throw any of them out!  DD didn't want any either because she's complaining about her organization issues.

I don't even remember what some are even used for. For example, last year I fell in love with Doll 10. Ford's brushes are luxe: I can't tell which ones are for liquids vs powder.  There are a few brushes I have like that.  Most liquid or cream foundations are applied with a flat synthetic brush.....but there are very few from Q  brands that are like that.....and some synthetics are so soft and feel like natural hair....arrgh!

Have a great day,

Poodlepet2

Honored Contributor

@Mellie32

Thanks for the recc; enjoyable!

Her humor is evident in her name - it appears to be a reference to the Kimberly-Clark personal care consumer products corporation.  ;-)