Honored Contributor

Have you heard of.........................

Pacifica Beauty?  I just came across it and it's Vegan and Cruelty Free.  Prices are very reasonable.  They offer skincare, body care, makeup/nail, fragrance, etc.  Check out their website and you will be surprised by their prices at least I was.

kindness is strength
Valued Contributor

Re: Have you heard of.........................

@Katcat1 

Yes ! I have used this brand over the years . It is a wonderful brand . I went cruelty free about 8 years ago . Over the years I have used several things from them skincare , makeup , fragrance and hair care . Extremely reasonable and all products preform . They are sold on their website and in Target and VItacost . I am never disappointed with anything I purchase 

Trusted Contributor

@Katcat1 I've tried their hair care, body care and fragrance and I liked it all.  Great prices.  Ulta sells a lot of their products too.   Seems like everything has very good reviews.  I'd like to try one of their mascaras once I need a new one.

Respected Contributor

This brand is like Neutrogena or Almay for me. I won’t but it until they make a more inclusive shade range.
Honored Contributor

I've heard of it but don't have any of their products.

Super Contributor

I have heard of them but have never used their products. I know that they are less expenisve. Always check the ingredient list, where it is produced, and by who.