Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: Have you heard of the Bixie haircut?

[ Edited ]

That's a great hairstyle, whatever it is. Ciara looks good with any kind of cut or wig if that's what it is.

But I like the color of her eyes. I think she has naturally very dark brown or black eyes so those are most likely colored contact lenses. Would love to be able to wear colored contacts and I've tried. Just couldn't stand them for very long. But they sure did change my look drastically. The newer colored contacts are way better than 'The Exorcist' look...lol!

Esteemed Contributor

Google Bixie haircut, lots of pictures of variations,  Very adaptable to all types of hair and age.  I like the flexibility, cute cut.

Honored Contributor

@teganslaw wrote:

Monica, Ciara is also married to Russell Wilson, quarterback of the Seattle Seahawks. They are always appearing together in different events and do charity work. 

I like the hairstyle on her, very pretty. Russell Wilson is good looking himself. They make a nice couple. 

@teganslaw - definitely a nice couple and a beautiful family.

ciara, russell wilson

Honored Contributor

Check that out...that little girl is voguing! So cute.

Honored Contributor

They are a beautiful family!

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

Another good site to check out all kinds of haircuts is Pinterest.  When I got my hair cut off in January, I sent my hairdresser several different curly pixies to give her an idea of what I wanted.  She delivered!

Pinterest is great for ideas for hair and nail designs.  I'm hooked on that website!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

She's beautiful and they have a beautiful family, love the cut, but my hair is too thin for that look.....

Honored Contributor

Doesn't she have her own wig line?  

Respected Contributor

Do an image search for that style, LOTS of cute variations!

Frequent Contributor

What an adorable cut/style on her.  If it's a wig, please let us know where we can purchase it.  Thanks for posting this!