Honored Contributor

Re: Have you heard of Olivella?

@Tique 

I bought this Olivella Serum years ago. It was like putting oil on my face that just never absorbed at all. Horrible stuff for me. Threw it out.

Olivella Virgin Olive Oil Deep Moisturizing Serum - A159886

Honored Contributor

I bought from amazon,olivia soaps, 4 to a box,they are good.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Super Contributor

@bohogypsy, good for you being persistent with Nick! Several years ago I was at a local art and wine and saw what turned out to be knockoffs of a very famous artist’s purses, wallets, etc. I checked tags to be sure. I happened to have an e-mail relationship with her, and I e-mailed her immediately. She was just devastated. She was suffering from serious health problems and had let her trademark business be neglected. I was able to put her in touch with a partner at my law firm at the time, whose specialty is intellectual property. They met, hit it off and she was very happy with the work the firm did to restore her trademark status and eliminate the counterfeits. Unfortunately, she has passed away and I have moved on, but I imagine the firm is still representing her estate, as her products are still being sold. As with Nick Chavez, having one’s likeness or artistic output virtually stolen is a terrible thing and should be legally remedied.