Valued Contributor

Re: Have you heard of Lush Cosmetics?

On 1/5/2014 Clover29 said:

I googled the political issue. Lush are not so much "anti Israel" as they are supporters of Freedom for Palestine. If that's a deal breaker for people, so be it.

is that why there are no stores in israel?

"If I am not for myself, who will be for me? But if I am only for myself, who am I? If not now, when?" Hillel
Honored Contributor

On 1/5/2014 Clover29 said:

I googled the political issue. Lush are not so much "anti Israel" as they are supporters of Freedom for Palestine. If that's a deal breaker for people, so be it.

That's not entirely accurate. Unfortunately, QVC's webbie decided to remove my links that confirm Lush's involvement with an anti-Israel terrorist organization.

Honored Contributor

N/M.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

N/M

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Contributor

I love lush products!! I was just in the Water tower satellite store in Macys yesterday. It is so necessary for me to baby my skin this time of the year.Love the turkish delight. Lush supports many human rights issues. Palestinians are humans too.

Contributor

Thanks Guys. I lived jn Israel and have family there. Means a lotSmiley Happy blockquote>On 1/5/2014 waterdragon said:
On 1/5/2014 seahorsey said: I also will not support them due to their anti Israel position. By the way, I became aware of this thanks to posters on these boards. Google for more info.

exactly how I feel - thank you...

Valued Contributor

I've not tried their products but I want to try their bar shampoos in the future. Have friends that will use nothing other than their shampoo.

Honored Contributor

I have heard of them but not sure on the quality of their ingredients Another product that was introduced with a cute name for marketing purposes. I am not saying that it's a bad product as I don't know that much about it. If it works for you, that's a good thing. Tell us more and why you like the products.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

They think propylene glycol is a natural ingredient. When I questioned them on it they sent me like a five page lecture on why it's safe. It isn't, tho.

Honored Contributor

It's the hypocrisy I object to. Their position on Israel does not appear on their US site because Israel is our ally and LUSH certainly wouldn't want to lose out on American dollars from American customers.

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~