Super Contributor

Have you ever used up half your products all at once and do you have others you will never use up???

I am bummed, half of my must have products are almost gone so I will have to do a "what is most important" thing. Plus I've been going through my box of samples. I'm on the last drop of PTR retinol, last bit of Laser Free cream, IT CC almost gone, just finished my Philosophy vitamin c powder, dry shampoo and three of my powder foundation are down to the pan. On the other hand I will never be without BE, blush, concealers or lipstick/glosses.

Honored Contributor

Re: Have you ever used up half your products all at once and do you have others you will never use up???

I have blushes galore - will probably never have to buy another one (on purpose). Now that I know what my favorite products are, and what I used on a daily basis, I make sure I have one of whatever in reserve so I'm never without. In the case of WEN, I have a stockpile in reserve! {#emotions_dlg.blushing} I could kick myself though on the Alpha Hydrox I ordered. I bought multiples of things I thought I would use, but don't. I hate to pitch them, but never seem to get myself down to the women's shelter (about 25 minutes south of me). I'm definitely going to get there next week....will work tomorrow on going through my excess and put it all in a box for them.