Honored Contributor

Re: Have you ever just gone skin cream crazy?

@Shanus wrote:

@Trinity11. I already apologized after reading further and seeing she was not interested in getting or taking help. Guess she wants to complain to someone. I'm out as well. Truly sorry for jumping the gun. 

@Shanus @Trinity11  There is a long history with this so don't let it upset you. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624. Don't think I've read her posts...at least not ones like this.

Honored Contributor

@Shanus  She has used several different names here.   Used to present some gnarly domestic situations,  some of which were alarming,  causing many of us to worry about her.   She'd get pages and pages of good advice,  then she'd disappear.   I'm sure the advice was ignored.   Skin care seems very harmless in comparison.   I hate to see her being taken advantage of though. 

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624. I hear ya. Pity, right?

Respected Contributor

She's also attacked a few posters as well. Usually on Viewpoints now Community Chat. I don't know if it was real or fiction, but it was way tmi...  

Honored Contributor

@MakeupAddict  I guess I missed that.   It's a wonder she's still around if she has made threats. 

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 It was during the Canadian Parliment shooting. One person on the boards  was from that area. OP said she had a friend in the Parliament texting her during the shooting. People were paying attention to the person who was from Canada and Op kept interjecting.. it got ugly. I think she was RR&R that time. 

Super Contributor

I think some of the people who replied, just took what you said too seriously and ran with it. Don't let all those comments get to you. And for sure do not apologize for any of it. Nothing wrong with eating more simple to purchase good products for your skin. i am with you all the way!!

Trusted Contributor

I am asking a question and it was do you ever go crazy with skin cream I never asked you or anyone how to take care of me or worry about my budget.  Get it correct please. The question has nothing to do about money..........but about do you go crazy using different products.  Amazing how people love to start with me.

Trusted Contributor

I never asked for anyone's help my question was DO YOU use a lot of different skin creams.............and you are trying to make a issue about my ability to pay my bills.  Good grief........