Respected Contributor

Re: Have you ever just gone skin cream crazy?

@DowntonAbbey wrote:

I guess I should be more specific, I have food money but not eating the foods I used to eat.  You have to work a budget and so to have things some things have to go.....so I eat more simple and have since new disease since 2013.  I don't need anyone to tell me what to do with my money and I am learning through a therapist that I need to stop apologizing that when we apologize we are telling ourselves we are not worthy.......that we do not deserve something.......so I take her advice and run with it.......unless I hurt someone on purpose and I do not do that, I will not be apologizing for anything anymore.

I love your attitude about not apologizing.  We are worthy and deserving! Thank you and I'm going to always remember those sage words. 

Respected Contributor

Re: Have you ever just gone skin cream crazy?

We all age and this poster does not want to believe it. No matter how much money she spends she will still get older. But she thinks she has to be the best looking in the room all the time. She states that she does not have money but instead of buying nessities she buys make up. She needs someone to manage her finances and cut up her charge card.