Occasional Contributor

Re: Have you ever gotten AMAZING results from skin care?

In the last year I have had some really amazing results from several products I have been using. I am in my mid 40's with sensitive, acne prone skin. I had some acne scarring on my cheek and jawline from years of breakouts....in the last year I used the Pavlovia laser in those spots and remarkably almost all of the indented, discolored scarring is gone....it has taken a long time, but really amazing. For skincare, two of the absolute best products I have discovered are the genefique serum and visionnaire serum from Lancôme. I am a longtime Estée Lauder user, but since adding these two products at night, I feel like the light has gone on in my skin. It just glows, I can go out without makeup and feel really comfortable. My skin was decent before, but these two products seem to have brought it to a whole new level,
Respected Contributor

From Dr. Denese's products.

Respected Contributor

On 3/29/2015 Gorg said:

NEVER.!!! I just get a general comment that I have nice skin and look younger than my age, at least 10 years younger. I try this line and that line,hoping for a comment other than just nice skin. Amdetermined to look better than my Mother and Aunt whose skin sagged and had a crepey look. My Mother used Zest soap all her life on her face as thought oily skin needed soap and water. Mine is combination. I prefer to try lines as find one line gets to ho hum to me and as shampoos I need a change to perk up the skin and hair. JMHO

My mother also used Zest soap every day on her face.

She had beautiful skin, never really used skin care. It was the first thing you would notice about her.

I have good skin too. But, I do use skin care!!

Hyacinth

Esteemed Contributor

I know it all depends on your skin type. I have no sensitivities, so AHAs, when I started using them, really bumped my skin to the next level. After that, adding vitamn C and retinol.

The next best thing I did was to modify my moisturizer, from prepared to my own, which includes aloe vera gel, hylauronic acid serum and a couple drops of my favorite oils.

Trusted Contributor

No, never.

New Contributor

Hi, You don't say how old you are or what kind of skin you have -- but I'll answer for myself. I use simple organic Argan oil, day and night, and my skin is thriving! I've always had sensitive skin and it continued to break out into my adult years. I have fair skin and it always looked red and irritated. I'd cover it with makeup. My skin was getting drier as I went into middle age -- and I discovered argan oil. My skin is no longer irritated -- the color improved and it looks clear and healthy. I seldom break out. It's been a miracle! I don't know if it would work for everyone and every skin type, but my sister and I both use it with good results.

I still love playing with other products and will add on a serum or other moisturizer, but argan oil is the basis of my treatment.

I hope this helps!

Frequent Contributor

Yes, I use Josie Maran and Skinn . These 2 skin care lines have changed my skin for the better. I use less makeup and feel more comfortable not wearing makeup at all certain days.

I have been using the Argan oil and the 2 oils that Skinn has together and they seem to be exactly what my skin needs.

Valued Contributor

Isomers has made an incredible difference in my skin. My genetics weren't great, oiliness and breakouts well into my 40s, but then I discovered this great line and never looked back. I need no foundation, very little cover-up and just concentrate on my eyes when I do make up.

Valued Contributor

Somme Institute A Bomb has refined the texture of my skin without irritating it at all.

Super Contributor

I ordered Skinn brightening kit & started using it 3 days so far--it has vit c products in the kit--he sold it the last time he was on--I totally already see a difference w/my skin--there's a roller w/roller ball--vit c powder that u mix w/cream--a serum--& spf 30 cream w/no color--I have 2 say my skin looked so natural that I just used all of the above w/spf & went out 4 the day--I think that is going to be my new regime from now on--I always use it cosmetics spf 50 makeup in a medium shade--but now I think I will just use the spf from skinn w/no color--so I am VERY pleased w/my purchase & will def buy again..love demitri & his products--I also use his day/night cleansers...............