Trusted Contributor

Re: Have you ever gotten AMAZING results from skin care?

On 3/28/2015 Campion said:

I think mine is amazing--I fool people all the time about my age. It's a Japanese line and when I deviate from it, I'm really sorry. I always go back. (DHC Skincare.) Not awfully expensive either. Not cheap but not ridiculous. And mostly unscented, too.

DHC's White Sunscreen is my all time favorite facial sunscreen. I've been using it for years.
Paws and enjoy life.
Contributor

I have had problematic skin all my life and now in 40s so trying to keep things simple and I think my skin looks pretty good. I now use Johnson's baby wash (yellow bottle) for my face - awesome for removing makeup esp eyes and non drying. I use Cerave AM moisturizer and Cerave PM at night. Inexpensive and the products work without irritation.

Regular Contributor

Retin-A (or generic) and hydroquinone 4% bleaching cream. It will change your skin.

Respected Contributor

No, but I sure did from a lower face lift! Natural, nothing pulled but sagging and wrinkles gone!

Respected Contributor

NEVER.!!! I just get a general comment that I have nice skin and look younger than my age, at least 10 years younger. I try this line and that line,hoping for a comment other than just nice skin. Amdetermined to look better than my Mother and Aunt whose skin sagged and had a crepey look. My Mother used Zest soap all her life on her face as thought oily skin needed soap and water. Mine is combination. I prefer to try lines as find one line gets to ho hum to me and as shampoos I need a change to perk up the skin and hair. JMHO

Frequent Contributor

I would have to say I really got great results from Pro Activ. My skin is acne prone and I use twice a week. This helped my skin be less red and really cleared up my acne. I am still using it.

Contributor

Yes! I just tried SK II's facial treatment mask and I was amazed! I had been wanting to try it and maybe some other products from this line for a while but they're pretty pricey. I'm so glad I did. I can't afford to use it twice weekly but I will at least twice monthly and for special occasions.
Respected Contributor

No. I have tried the high end products and drug store products. See no difference at all. Maybe I just don't give them enough time. I still use a drug store moisturizer, I guess it's better than nothing and don't feel like I am wasting my money, same with sunscreen.

Respected Contributor

After only a couple of days of using the Paula's Choice 2% BHA gel, I already notice a change. Skin is smoother and pores are smaller. I had a sample of the Skin Recovery Replenishing Moisturizer to "soothe sensitive skin and Rosacea." Turned my face beet red within 30 seconds.
Frequent Contributor

I am with kimi on the RetinA. I have been using this since the early nineties. I often use olive oil or vegan squaline during the day . Nothing else.... This combo has been my holy grail!