Trusted Contributor

Re: Have you ever gotten AMAZING results from skin care?

On 3/28/2015 tototwo said:

No particular brand of products --- however, 10+ years ago I started using a Vitamin C serum every morning. My complexion was better in less than a week. By "better" I mean my skin was smoother, brighter, smaller appearing pores, and seemed to have more "life and vitality." To me, it was amazing. I recommend some kind of topical Vitamin C should be in every woman's daily routine!

I agree, Vitamin C and a retinol product. They are both tried and true. And a sunscreen of course.

QVC lost a lot of my posts too!
Respected Contributor

Ladies, which Vitamin C products do you use and recommend? I've never used it, although years ago I do recall buying some kind of Dr. Denese Vit. C item and I did not care for it. But honestly, I probably did not give it a fair chance.

TIA if you care to share.

pup

Respected Contributor

TATCHA and Dr Gross peel pads have made a big difference in my skin. I just added Korres Wild Rose brightening products. So far, so good!

Respected Contributor

I just happened to order the Resist C15 Super Booster from Paula's choice yesterday. I have some samples of 2% bha gel. Can I cocktail them?
Respected Contributor

On 3/28/2015 pupwhipped said:

Ladies, which Vitamin C products do you use and recommend? I've never used it, although years ago I do recall buying some kind of Dr. Denese Vit. C item and I did not care for it. But honestly, I probably did not give it a fair chance.

TIA if you care to share.

pup

I use Isomers Vit C serum. It makes my skin look radiant and doesn't cause break outs. I just started layering the Vit C over the Copper P (for healing) and am pleased with the results.

Regular Contributor

Stabilized vitamin C 15%.

Tretinoin.0.50

Contributor

I love Elysee products. These are the only products that ever worked for me. I love the science behind them and they are reasonably priced. Fountain of Youth, Resurrection Serum, Firmance Serum, Oxynate Conditioning Creme, in that order. It sounds like a lot but the first three are serums and absorb immediately right into your skin. Then I use Resculpting Concentrate for chin and neck. They have really made a difference for me and I am the biggest sceptic ever. Drinking water (I add cucumber slices) is a secret weapon to keep skin hydrated.

Respected Contributor

I used to buy everything that came down the pike. I finally realized it all did nothing, so I quit using products. The condition of my skin did not change for the worse since I gave it all up. My skin is the same whether I use product or not.
Frequent Contributor

On 3/28/2015 nomless said: I used to buy everything that came down the pike. I finally realized it all did nothing, so I quit using products. The condition of my skin did not change for the worse since I gave it all up. My skin is the same whether I use product or not.

Ah, nomless, you just gave up too soon! Hey girl, good to "see" you.

Respected Contributor

I think the best moisturizer on the market is Tova's signature body creme. She is such a lady of grace and elegance. I wish my skin was aging as nicely as hers. She makes older women very proud showing the world that women do age gracefully.