Valued Contributor

Re: Have you ever bought an eyeshadow palette and wondered

@monicakm wrote:

@Swedishmiss 

Is it the larger Norvina vol 5 palette?  YES!  Get it!  If you like purples and pink-oranges, you won't regret it.  For me, it's my favorite palette out about 20 or so that I own.  If I could only keep two it would be this one and the Too Faced Born This Way palette.

The one I was looking at will be on the ULTA sale (1/2 price). I think it is 12 or 14 pan palette.  Do you have any thoughts on that one?

Valued Contributor

@monicakm  - I just looked at the Norvina No. 5 palette.  You're right - it's a beautiful palette.  How many of the colors do you use?

Honored Contributor

@NEvans2 

Lip products (glosses and balms) are my weakness too.  In fact I'm having an issue right now because the part of my drawer that's for lippies has reach maximum capacity Smiley Sad  I'm an over-achiever when it comes to organization and I have no viable space for them all.  Maybe I should find a different spot for all the CP lip masks.  That's it!  I only wear them around the house and before bed.  Putting those in a different location will allow my drawer to shut without me jiggling it OR more room for more lippies (g)  And that's not even counting all  the Too Faced glosses that sit in a Tatcha box on top of the vanity.  Lippies are a weakness for sure Smiley Surprised

My daughter hates makeup as much as I love it Smiley Surprised

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Swedishmiss 

So far, I've used all but 6 of the colors.  Of those 6, if I used them they would be for lining my bottom lashes.  This palette might as well have my name on it instead of Norvina's Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

@monicakm - no can't return them.  Bought them too long ago.  Plus, I'd like to donate them and let someone else have them that might enjoy them.  I'll put them in the donate box and let them sit there for a few months.  If I don't miss them or use them, then I'll send them on their way.

Honored Contributor

I have more palettes and individual shadows that I'll NEVER use up, yet I keep looking at more! 🤦‍♀️

Esteemed Contributor

Just recently, I "gifted" two Lancome palettes that were included in a TSV for this reason.😊

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Respected Contributor

@monicakm I have no alter ego. I may put on makeup & at least blow dry my hair, but I am still short, fat, with a bad knee from a pinata injury. Jeans & a black tshirt with yellow Birkenstocks.

I do put on earrings to get fancy. 

Honored Contributor

@Dusty1 

Ouch!  Did you get hit with a bat while someone was swinging at a pinata? Smiley Surprised  I can't even imagine how bad that had to hurt! Do you need knee surgery?  I've actually lost 10 lbs since being partly crippled with my knee.  Don't ask.  I have no  idea how I managed to do that Smiley Surprised  

Honored Contributor

Oh, my, yes!  Story of my eye shadow buying life!  Used to buy palettes all the time and they were such a waste for me!  Colors were gorgeous in the tray but on my eye --- yuck! Better for me to buy singles and figure it out that way.  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin