Re: Have you been told you have

On 4/9/2014 brewhaha said:

For me it's leather and lace.

To go along with the whips and chains?

Valued Contributor

On 4/9/2014 RedConvertibleGirl said:
On 4/9/2014 willdob3 said:

Peaches & cream skin is very pale. I do get compliments on my skin but I'm not quite that pale.

{#emotions_dlg.confused1}

I never considered it to be "very pale".

I agree-I never thought of it as "pale", but fair with some peachy undertones. For some reason, I'm thinking of the actress Ginnifer Goodwin as I write this. I'd have to go find a current pic of her to make sure she still looks the same, but in my memory she seems to have the "peaches and cream" complexion.

Valued Contributor

Rainbows-Is it the Rose 24 Hour?

Honored Contributor

Peaches and cream is such a pretty skin type! I am not as fair as that nor do I have peachy pink coloring to my skin but I am getting more compliments on my skin than I ever have, even when I'm not wearing makeup. It feels really good. I've never really had breakouts or anything dramatic but my skintone wasn't always as even as it is now. A few friends even asked me if I've had a professional facial or work done or something!

Enjoy all your compliments, OP!

Honored Contributor

On 4/9/2014 glmama said:
On 4/9/2014 RedConvertibleGirl said:
On 4/9/2014 willdob3 said:

Peaches & cream skin is very pale. I do get compliments on my skin but I'm not quite that pale.

{#emotions_dlg.confused1}

I never considered it to be "very pale".

I agree-I never thought of it as "pale", but fair with some peachy undertones. For some reason, I'm thinking of the actress Ginnifer Goodwin as I write this. I'd have to go find a current pic of her to make sure she still looks the same, but in my memory she seems to have the "peaches and cream" complexion.

Pale was probably not the best choice of words. I meant very fair - skin that is rather an ivory shade with peachy undertones.

Valued Contributor

wildob-You're in trouble. {#emotions_dlg.biggrin} I'm JK, of course.

Honored Contributor

lol...

Super Contributor

On 4/9/2014 Tique said:
On 4/9/2014 crush said:

What's the specific name? Is it the one that has a fragrance scented with roses? If so, I can't use that one! The scent just overwhelms my fragrance-sensitive self!!

It also overwhelms my fragrance non-sensitive self. I'm one of the rare people who does not like the fragrance of anything rose-scented. Yuck!

I'm like you....I never have cared for a rose-scented anything unless it's actually ROSES!!

Respected Contributor

On 4/9/2014 HappyDaze said:

Peaches and cream is such a pretty skin type! I am not as fair as that nor do I have peachy pink coloring to my skin but I am getting more compliments on my skin than I ever have, even when I'm not wearing makeup. It feels really good. I've never really had breakouts or anything dramatic but my skintone wasn't always as even as it is now. A few friends even asked me if I've had a professional facial or work done or something!

What do you attribute that to, HD?

Valued Contributor

On 4/9/2014 BellaCarro said:
On 4/9/2014 HappyDaze said:

What do you attribute that to, HD?

Bella-I think she's saying it's the Korres 24 Hour Moisture and Brightening Cream that's really working!