Super Contributor

skin that is Peaches and Cream? I was the other day and I give all the credit to the Korres 24 hour moisture and brightening cream that I have been using for 30 days.......I went without makeup and I was amazed I was complimented on my skin. I have always wanted peaches and cream skin........I am telling you this product is amazing and I got one for free and it was $35 with free shipping on HSN over a month ago........I also used flex pay......I am so happy with this cream and I have used Chanel and Dior and the list goes on and on......it is also a healthy cream without all the bad chemicals......even better than 100% Pure........I hope you will try it and enjoy it.

Super Contributor

Re: Have you been told you have

The only thing it does not have spf but I stay in most of the time and then I will put an spf over it. Great for skin that needs moisture.

Super Contributor

What's the specific name? Is it the one that has a fragrance scented with roses? If so, I can't use that one! The scent just overwhelms my fragrance-sensitive self!!

If it's something else, I might would consider trying it!

Honored Contributor

On 4/9/2014 crush said:

What's the specific name? Is it the one that has a fragrance scented with roses? If so, I can't use that one! The scent just overwhelms my fragrance-sensitive self!!

It also overwhelms my fragrance non-sensitive self. I'm one of the rare people who does not like the fragrance of anything rose-scented. Yuck!

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Trusted Contributor

That's wonderful! Thanks for the rec! Korres makes some good stuff!

Valued Contributor

What a lovely compliment! I'm sure your skin is glowing! I've always been tempted to try that line.

Honored Contributor

Peaches & cream skin is very pale. I do get compliments on my skin but I'm not quite that pale.

Honored Contributor

For me it's leather and lace.

Respected Contributor

On 4/9/2014 willdob3 said:

Peaches & cream skin is very pale. I do get compliments on my skin but I'm not quite that pale.

I never considered it to be ""very pale"".

Valued Contributor

Hi Rainbow,

Your post makes me sad. {#emotions_dlg.sad} I'll tell ya why--For all of my life, up unit about 5-7 years ago, I was told I had "peaches and cream" skin. I was always so thrilled to hear this and it really made my day. Despite what my signature line says, I am not a bombshell ({#emotions_dlg.laugh}), so a skin compliment was lovely. However, a few years ago I had some medical things change and medications added to my day and young children and well, now I do not get many compliments on my skin anymore. I feel that although I don't have wrinkles that bother me (a few around my eyes and mouth), the texture of my skin has just changed. I try to do everything right with my skin and as many on the BBs know by now, I spend enough $$ trying to do so! However, it sorta lackluster, and it bums me out. I am thrilled to know that these products have worked so well for you and I will check them out!