Contributor

Have used Philosophy soul owner foot cream for years. Its been discontinued.

Can anyone recommend a good foot cream? I have used soul owner for many years and found their salicylic acid based food cream worked so good. I apply it every day after showering.

Now I need to find something new.

Suggestions?
TIA

Respected Contributor

Re: Have used Philosophy soul owner foot cream for years. Its been discontinued.

Gold Bond ultimate healing foot cream is great. It feels rich but absorbs well with no scent. Plus it works very well.

Respected Contributor

Re: Have used Philosophy soul owner foot cream for years. Its been discontinued.

I have the gold bond mentioned above and I don't find it all that moisturizing. I've been stuck at home for the last 6 weeks and have been barefoot the whole time. My feet are horrendous. Calloused, cracked, peeking, hard, and dry....from toe to heel. I just ordered Okeeffe's Healthy Feet in the blue container. It's coming tomorrow and I can't wait to get it.
Contributor

I love True Blue Spa's Heel of Approval Cracked Heel Cream in the tub from Bath and Body Works.  Have used it for years, and you can almost always find a sale.   I've used soul owner too, and I think you will find it very similar.

Esteemed Contributor

I use the Philosophy candy cane foot cream but I'm not sure if this is also being discontinued. I usually stock up at Chritmas. The other cream that I found that works really well is First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair cream. It really works for the feet and hands and elbows. It dries very fast and there isn't any greasy feeling or residue. I like the fact that it comes in a super size but the price isn't too crazy. It really works for me.

Respected Contributor

I've used L'Occitane's foot cream for years and love it. You can put it on during the day, but I prefer to put it on at night with a pair of cotton socks before going to bed. It's also good for softening up rough elbows, knees, etc. A little bit goes a long way. As with any foot cream, just be careful getting into the shower or tub the next morning.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Alpha Hydrox Extra Strength Deep Therapy Foot Cream w/12% Glycolic Acid.

If you have some serious stuff to address first, an Emjoi Micropedi is a great tool, followed up by Skinn Foot Fetish.

Honored Contributor

I used to use soul owner, but quit because the emjoi micropedi followed by Josie Maran argan balm works great. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Respected Contributor

A podiatrist recommended this to me.

Pedinol Ureacin 20 Cream from HealthyKin.com is a thick, rich cream that dissolves dry outer layers of skin and stimulates skin cell renewal using an effective moisturizer. 

Pedinol Ureacin 20 Cream Features:
  • Contains 20% urea
  • Softens and exfoliates
  • 4 oz jar; sold individually
Pedinol Ureacin 20 Cream Ingredients:

Water; urea; stearic acid; PEG-2 stearate SE; mineral oil; glycerin; sodium borate; DMDM hydantoin; triethanolamine; methylparaben; sodium hydroxide; diazolidinyl urea; propylparaben; lactic acid; trisodium EDTA

OOOh. It has parabens in it.  You can order it at that big box storeC.
Contributor

thank ya'll so much for your suggestions. I have several to try now.