Respected Contributor

Re: Have any of you tried Boom sticks cosmetics

The big thing I notice on the mini infomercials, is that the women using it have great skin. No major discoloration, blotchy areas, age spots. And they are younger than I am or at least they appear to be. I still wonder how this would do on a 71 yr old who has a few of those issues. But I'm not sure my curiosity is worth $80. Ya know?

Harmonize the World
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

As I have gotten older I like the minimum look of makeup. I haven't tried these. But I was so curious seeing seint makeup all over YouTube and tik tok. Yes I know it's a mlm but I don't care. You don't need a rep to buy.  It really cool to have all cream products in one little compact. So easy.

Trusted Contributor

Full disclosure, I haven't tried yet, but think it looks interesting. I can't help but think when I've watched advertisements though, that it's more for women with really good skin. I look at a lot of the women and think-they really need some foundation. I would too. I got up to my 40's with no foundation unless I wanted it, but now-no. I have Rosacea and broken blood vessels.