Contributor

Re: Have any mature ladies found a skincare line that helps give you healthy skin?

[ Edited ]

@skittles2

I am really thinking about it. I have it in my cart. I was waiting to see if JM was going to have sale but not so far. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Have any mature ladies found a skincare line that helps give you healthy skin?

I have been on Estée Lauder for many years am up there too near 70 now

Occasional Contributor

I am 57 and just love Paula's Choice. I am a weird combo of drug store (Cerave cleanser) not going to spend $$$$$ for something that goes down the drain, Paula's Choice anything, Dr. Denese serum, Peter Thomas Roth Retinol. 

Good Luck

Occasional Contributor

Are you willing to share your recipe for the toner? Sounds awesome.

Thanks

Trusted Contributor

@maryfitz24

Hi, it says it's in stock on the web page, but it's on advanced order,which you'll see as you progress through the checkout process,  which means it's scarce.

If you order, they don't charge until it's shipped.  As soon as it's availble -in stock, to ship out right away, it won't stay in stock very long. 

Cat Very HappyHeartCat Very Happy

FURBABIES ARE THE BREATH OF LIFE