Honored Contributor

Have a great Memorial Day Weekend everyone!!!

Wishing everyone a wenderful Memorial Day Weekend!!!

-- bebe {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Valued Contributor

Re: Have a great Memorial Day Weekend everyone!!!

Thank you so much Bebe!! I hope yours is fantastic! I'm off all weekend which is great but I'm also doing a deep house cleaning because my family is all coming over Monday. My sister's birthday is the 29th so we always celebrate it on Memorial Day, along with putting flags on our grandfather's graves. God Bless all our Brave men and women who have served this country past, present, and future!! Thank you!!!
Love my Wen, Love my Animals! God Bless You All!
Honored Contributor

Yes I hope everyone has a great Memorial weekend. It's been pouring since last night and supposed to continue all weekend here.

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Super Contributor

Yep happy memorial day,my husband did 3 wars and 28 years in military.
Valued Contributor

On 5/23/2014 olewoman said: Yep happy memorial day,my husband did 3 wars and 28 years in military.
Bless both of you!! Thank you!
Love my Wen, Love my Animals! God Bless You All!
Honored Contributor

Thanks, bebe777! I hope you have a good one as well. Our work is cut out for us. Memorial Day weekend is usually our weekend to do the spring landscaping spruce up - planting annuals, wash the patio furniture, etc. Last year we removed our deck and replaced it with a large Unilock paver patio. Due to weather and assorted delays, that job took our contractor nearly the entire summer. This year we're finishing the part we didn't get to, the landscaping portion. We've got 78 boxwoods that we're planting around the perimeter of the patio (minus openings on 3 sides) and along the borders of the flower beds that start in the back of the house and go around the sides of the house. A couple of years ago we bought a lot of polywood furniture. The dining table is a lot bigger than what we had prior so our umbrella wasn't quite doing the job. I ordered an 8' x 11' foot oval umbrella last night. It's got Sunbrella fabric, in Cocoa. It won't be here until early next month, but that's OK.

olewoman - my thanks to you and your husband for the sacrifice and service to our great country....Home of the free BECAUSE of the brave!

Trusted Contributor

Remember to remember. All gave some, some gave all.

Respected Contributor

Yes! Have a great Memorial Day weekend everyone!!
Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Respected Contributor

Thank you. You have a great holiday weekend too! xo

Valued Contributor

I was looking for something light hearted but found this instead.