Honored Contributor

My aunt from WV is at mom's for Christmas.  Last time she was here (Feb) she brought with her a deep freeze to the entire state of Texas.  This time she brought tropical weather for Christmas :/  78 forecasted for Christmas day (sigh) 

Honored Contributor

Re: Have a Good Evening Ladies

@monicakm    The weather has been strange.  Two days ago it was 64 degrees and now it's in the 30's.  This is for the Chicago area.  Enjoy your tropical weather.

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

No white Christmas here either, 40 with rain...what a bummer.

Honored Contributor

Its been cold here in the Bay Area.  High 30's, low 40's in the morning and just over 50 during the day.  Thats cold for us.  Rain too which we need sooo badly and lots of snow in Tahoe and other mountains.  Still not out of our drought but its so nice to see the rain and snow. Where I live we just get the rain but for CA we need lots of snow in the mountains.  Hoping this weather stays around for a while.

Respected Contributor

I'm not complaining. Wish we could have this weather year round. 

Trusted Contributor

it's unusually warm for Dec. in S Fl also, over 80 the last 12 days straight.  It's still better than the usual hot, hot, hot, soppy weather we have most all year.

@monicakm  Enjoy the holiday with your aunt, it's nice she makes the trip to ya'll.