Honored Contributor

My butician advised me to stop using Wen.  She's very good, so I'm following her advise.  

A class action suit.  I think I need go no further.  

Good luck to everyone!!!!!  Love my sisters!

Trusted Contributor

Re: Have You Stopped Using Wen?

Hi @ECBG, Did she tell you she was giving you the advise based upon the lawsuit, something she noticed about your hair, or something else? How did you actually like Wen? Just curious. I wasn't using Wen, so didn't stop.
Do the math.
Esteemed Contributor

I stopped because of the cost and I wasn't getting great results, like others were. 

Respected Contributor

No, I have not stopped using Wen.  I have been using Wen for the last 3 1/2 years and my hair and scalp have never been healthier.  I can't imagine ever using shampoo again.  My hairdresser also thinks that my hair is healthier and better than it has ever been.     

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I used it for a long time loving it then I started noticing clumps of hair coming out.  I couldn't believe it was my beloved Wen.  I tried to ignore thinking it was a temporary condition but got to the point that I couldn't.   I stopped using Wen and the hair loss stopped and again, I didn't want to believe it....thinking this must be a coincidence.  I admire and respect Chaz Dean and believe he has a lot of integrity.  I started up with the Wen and the hair loss started again.  I think that some people can't use his products and others get stellar results long term..  My hairdresser who trims my hair has been through this Odyssey with me and I'm just one of those who can't use Wen.  I'm now looking into products that grows hair as I have a landing strip down my part and hair loss in the front.  I ordered a natural product today from Costco after looking into Rograine.  Wish me luck, it should be several months before I see any results.  I have lots of Wen product that I can't use.

Honored Contributor

I haven't stopped using it, but I've always used it in a different way than most Wen users.  For me, it's for conditioning.  I use shampoo for my first cleanse.  

I ordered two new items today from the website 

Honored Contributor

@MarieIG wrote:
Hi @ECBG, Did she tell you she was giving you the advise based upon the lawsuit, something she noticed about your hair, or something else? How did you actually like Wen? Just curious. I wasn't using Wen, so didn't stop.

@MarieIG,She said because so many people had problems she would advise against it.  

My feeling is there are SO many products, why insist on using one that has caused problems when our ratio of health goes down overy five-seven years.

Trusted Contributor

I understand.
Do the math.
Trusted Contributor

Absolutely not.  My hair has done nothing but improve over the last 3 1/2 years I have been using WEN.  I use products based on my results.  

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."--Eleanor Roosevelt
Trusted Contributor

I've been using Wen for more than 10 years, and many people comment on the thickness and density of my hair.

☀️...And I think to myself what a Wenderful world.☀️