Honored Contributor

Re: Have You Ever Seen a Brush Like This One?

I own RT brushes.  It's probably all I've bought.  Most of them came from makeup purchases.

I usually apply concealer with my finger so it can warm up the product.  Sometimes I'll start with a brush tho.  I want  this one for inside corner highlight and to carve out the underside of my brow.

Trusted Contributor

Yes I have one like that.  Its a pointed crease brush to smoke out darker shadow towards the outside of your eyes.  Ha, it's been so long since I've done full makeup I probably don't remember how to use it. 

Honored Contributor

@Janey2  @monicakm   My MAC 217 is simailar. I can do an entire face with the 217.

Honored Contributor

@Desertdi wrote:

@SilleeMee wrote:

Those look like watercolor brushes I used in art class back in college.

@SilleeMee   Back in the "stone age" when most eye makeup applicators were sponge.........I used to buy brushes at an art supply store.   di

@Desertdi   I still purchase soft, watercolor brushes at art stores. It's difficult to find natural hair on makeup brushes. They changed to synthetics because of price and they can be used on powder or cream products. Natural hair brushes are only for powder products. 

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@monicakm 

Hi I have many Sigma brushes they are very good quality. They are actually having their Semi Annual Sale . Some brushes up to 75% off .

Hope link comes through 

Esteemed Contributor

I bought a two pack of similiar ones at Walgreens years ago. When I take a shower I will see if there is a name on them. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

This one if from the ELF website and called the "pointed foundation brush and only$5. Lots more to choose from there and great brushes.Pointed Foundation Brush | e.l.f. Cosmetics