Super Contributor

Has this happened to anyone on auto delivery of Elemis All Day Beautiful Skin TSV

I jsut received my second AD shipment of the Elemis TSV from July. I had a lot stocked up and did not need it until now. Now, I know for certain they said on air at least 20 times that day that if you went on AD the second shipment would come with a FREE toner. Well my second shipment came and gues what, no toner. So I contact customer service and they tell me they can't send it to me because they can't do partial shipments? Are you joking me. I can send back the products if I want ( I use them, why would I?) but they can't accomodate what they promised. That's decit and false advertising. I'm annoyed as hell. 

Has this happened to anyone else with auto delivery? Thanks

Regular Contributor

Re: Has this happened to anyone on auto delivery of Elemis All Day Beautiful Skin TSV

I use the Elemis Marine night cream and moisturizer and order it from Overstock.  It's less expensive from them

Regular Contributor

Re: Has this happened to anyone on auto delivery of Elemis All Day Beautiful Skin TSV

I got my second shipment and it DID include the toner.  I am sorry that this happened to you.  QVC should offer some type of resolution.

Super Contributor

Thank you for letting me know that it is sold on Overstock. I'll check it out!

Occasional Contributor

I received my second shipment and I received the toner. I would call QVC back and ask to speak with a supervisor and keep elevating the call till I got satisfaction. I would also contact Emer on Facebook and Instagram.   

Honored Contributor

My thanks too for mentioning Overstock as selling Elemis.  I will check it out.  I'm really liking the Elemis line even though I just started it early this month.   For those that don't get a "promised" item with second AD, I would definitely follow up on it.  They should send it or give you some type of credit.  I would not just let it go.   

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@curlygirl13  I'm sorry this happened to you.  You should post this under Customer Care and ask a moderator to help you.  You could also email them at QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

It doesn't seem to make much sense but when you opened your box and noticed that there was no toner; you should have returned the whole shipment as "defective" so that they could send you a complete kit.  My friend once had a similar problem with a Dooney bag that was supposed to have a purse and key ring.  Her's did not.  If she wanted them (she did), she had to return the bag as a defect.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hmmm, I didn't get a toner either, but I didn't hear them say the 2nd AD included a toner.  Not a huge deal for me since I never use toners anyways.

ETA:  Oops!  I spoke too soon.  I just realized that I hadn't even opened the box since I still had plenty of the original order.  I opened the box and the toner was in the bottom.  It's a rather large bottle too.  Now, do I start using toner again or do I try to sell it on Ebay?

Contributor

I never used toner either, but it actually smells lovely and I like it.