Contributor

Has this ever happened to anyone

I ordered a couple of things from the lunchtime specials that they had  about a week or so ago. Put two separate checks in an envelope for these items. Checked today my order status and one was cancelled because it went past 10 days. Emailed customer service to see if they received my checks because they were mailed around the 7th or 8th and they said they never received them.  They told me to check to see if they were cashed and I checked and they haven't been cashed yet. But this has happened before. Just wondering if anyone else has had a problem with paying by check?

Trusted Contributor

Re: Has this ever happened to anyone

@DMM05I did not know people still payed by check on QVC.....why not just designate one credit card for QVC and pay it off every month. Avoid the hassle of the whole check thing?

@DMM05 wrote:

I ordered a couple of things from the lunchtime specials that they had  about a week or so ago. Put two separate checks in an envelope for these items. Checked today my order status and one was cancelled because it went past 10 days. Emailed customer service to see if they received my checks because they were mailed around the 7th or 8th and they said they never received them.  They told me to check to see if they were cashed and I checked and they haven't been cashed yet. But this has happened before. Just wondering if anyone else has had a problem with paying by check?

Honored Contributor

Re: Has this ever happened to anyone

Why don't you have a debit card to go with the checking account?