Trusted Contributor

Has anyone used their Josie TSV yet? Thoughts

I don't have a yea or nay on this as I only got it yesterday. I have used Milk before and like it but the Milk Youthful Skin Wrinkle Repair Peptide Moisturizer is a new product. I had not used the Skin Dope either. I kind of like it. I was a little surprised, not a complaint, by the consistency of the Peptide moisturizer. It is very thin, like Milk. However when I use Milk I can feel it on my skin. This seemed to completely disappear. Maybe that's what it is supposed to do. I don't know why I thought it was a little thicker like a moisturizer. Just wondered wanted thoughts from anyone who got it.  TIA

Respected Contributor

Re: Has anyone used their Josie TSV yet? Thoughts

Yes I have had mine for a bit.. I use the milk already, already love that. The new Hemp/Argan oil is my all time favorite oil ever...I use it as the last step before my foundation & my foundation looks flawless. I use it also  at night, & on my hands.

I have used JM oil for years which I love, but this new one is a step above for my skin

I agree the new peptide moisture cream is thin, (a gel type). I use it at night & my sleeping nectar  during the day. To me the Peptide moisturizer  is more like a serum maybe, but using it the way I do I like it, just not as a face cream...I use her sleeping nectar day & night as my skin loves the moisture level of that product. My re-order from this TSV would be the oil, I hope a jumbo size is available soon!...Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@quadmimi wrote:

Yes I have had mine for a bit.. I use the milk already, already love that. The new Hemp/Argan oil is my all time favorite oil ever...I use it as the last step before my foundation & my foundation looks flawless. I use it also  at night, & on my hands.

I have used JM oil for years which I love, but this new one is a step above for my skin

I agree the new peptide moisture cream is thin, (a gel type). I use it at night & my sleeping nectar  during the day. To me the Peptide moisturizer  is more like a serum maybe, but using it the way I do I like it, just not as a face cream...I use her sleeping nectar day & night as my skin loves the moisture level of that product. My re-order from this TSV would be the oil, I hope a jumbo size is available soon!...Smiley Happy

That's what it looked like to me, too. I love gel cream moisturizers, but most are not moisturizing enough to work as my only moisturizer in the winter. Before I was 40, I barely needed a moisturizer and preferred the gel creams, especially in the summer. Now I need more and find most gel creams work best as a "booster" under a cream moisturizer and/or oil in the winter and, in the summer, work best if I'm using them with extra moisturizing products, like Milk to hydrating sheet masks.

Mine is waiting for me in the mailroom at my apartment. It's always closed before I get home from work, so I'll have to wait until the weekend to pick it up and try everything out.

Respected Contributor

@Alison Wonderland wrote:

@quadmimi wrote:

That's what it looked like to me, too. I love gel cream moisturizers, but most are not moisturizing enough to work as my only moisturizer in the winter. Before I was 40, I barely needed a moisturizer and preferred the gel creams, especially in the summer. Now I need more and find most gel creams work best as a "booster" under a cream moisturizer and/or oil in the winter and, in the summer, work best if I'm using them with extra moisturizing products, like Milk to hydrating sheet masks.

Mine is waiting for me in the mailroom at my apartment. It's always closed before I get home from work, so I'll have to wait until the weekend to pick it up and try everything out.

@Alison WonderlandOh I hope you get it soon...Smiley Happy

Yes for me it's more a serum, (which is fine) but I need the heavier product on top.

I just finished my "routine" using the oil as the last step is just amazing (for me).'

It's a bit thicker, so be sure to warm it a bit as they showed. But it sinks right in & gives my foundation the most beautiful look..My hands are loving the oil also.Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@quadmimi wrote:

@Alison WonderlandOh I hope you get it soon...Smiley Happy

Yes for me it's more a serum, (which is fine) but I need the heavier product on top.

I just finished my "routine" using the oil as the last step is just amazing (for me).'

It's a bit thicker, so be sure to warm it a bit as they showed. But it sinks right in & gives my foundation the most beautiful look..My hands are loving the oil also.Smiley Happy

I'm glad to hear that about the oil and your hands, @quadmimi ! All those years of oily skin have left me with no real wrinkles or deep lines on my face (yet!), buy my hands are another story. I've always used my anti-aging skincare on my hands and have found that's where I see the most results.

I was going to skip this set until I heard Josie talk about the protein in hemp oil. I use a DIY oil blend on my nails, but I also use a protein-based nail treatment when my nails need help. I'm really looking forward to seeing what the hemp oil does with my nails.