Trusted Contributor

Has anyone used the brow product "Wunderbrow" ?

I'm not sure if I spelled it correctly.

If you know anything about it or use it, would you please comment here?

I'm curious, but would like some "info" first.

Thanks for your assistance.

Blessings.  Woman Happy

Contributor

Re: Has anyone used the brow product "Wunderbrow" ?

YES!  I've been using this for the past two weeks.  There is a learning curve in applying it but once I got that down I am very pleased with the product.  I use my own angled eyebrow brush for application and I find that much easier than using the one that's included.  It does stay on and only comes off with makeup remover.  I did do the three day test, but it really didn't work.  My eyebrows looks full and natural. I am a brunette and ordered the black/brown and it's perfect.  I did order the wrong color and sent it back with no problems.  Very happy with this product.

Honored Contributor

Friend ordered, Looked awful. Hope this helps.
Personally, Tried Tart Brow Powder Amazonian Dual Ended Brush, Highly recommend. Recently purchased Tart Brow Mascara Duo. Very nice also. Good luck.
Respected Contributor

I just got it and am learning to apply. So far, I'm liking it.

Trusted Contributor

Ladies,

I want to thank each of you for taking the time to inform me about this product. The ad makes it looks so beautiful and easy, but I don't know if I am enough of an artist to copy that look!

But because of your comments, I am going to try it. I lost my eyebrows with my lashes and hair from chemotherapy and radiation treatments from cancer, and my brows are trying to grow back just a little and they look ratty!

Any more comments will be greatly appreciated as are these.

Have a great weekend!