Valued Contributor

Has anyone used/liked Philosophy's Purity Mask???

Hi Ladies,

Just curious. I had an on/off relationship with Purity for many years. But somehow, this newer product has me intrigued. Anyone?

TIA Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

Re: Has anyone used/liked Philosophy's Purity Mask???

It is so individual.  My daughter had a reaction to it.  On another note, Purity caused my son's face to break out.  But so many people swear by it. Hope it works for you should you decide to try it.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]
Too funny. I used to be a Philosophy junkie, but got tired of the stinging and redness I got from their Miracle line. So I broke up with them, but I do find myself looking back every now and then. One mask I always loved and would still use to this day is The Great Mystery. However, I no longer see it on QVC, so I ordered the Purity mask (some say it's the same thing as The Great Mystery in a new package). I used it last night for the first time and really liked it. I applied it all the way down my decellottee, left it on for a minute or 2 then jumped in the shower and used my Clarisonic. Really loved the results. My face did feel deeply clean and that is after a day of sweating and feeling yucky! I would suggest you try it; with QVC's 30-day return policy; you have nothing to lose (my apology for sounding like a sales girl!)
Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Valued Contributor

Thanks, surfer wife.Smiley Happy I appreciate the reply--and I completely understand the "looking back" to Philosophy thing. I do the same. Although the I've pretty muvh broken up with their skincare, I do still love many of the scents and bath products.
Valued Contributor

Thanks, Kjae.Smiley Happy It def is soooooo individual. And I have finicky skin (with Rosacea), so I have to be extra careful when choosing a new product.