Trusted Contributor

Re: Has anyone used NuFace CONSISTENTLY for at least a year?

Got mine August 2012 and have been using it religiously since. I have terrible elasticity and was looking at sunken cheeks. I felt I was looking haggard. 

Got it on a Monday, charged it up and used Tuesday morning and again Wednesday morning.

Went to my pedi and the girl I had been going to did a double take and made a comment about someone getting a good night's sleep. I thought it was my imagination when I looked in the mirror that morning and saw something different. She confirmed it.

Saw a candid pic of myself that Christmas and noticed how much better my jaw line looked. Tightened up some.

The turkey neck I was developing also receded. Not gone but not where it was heading but I began using it on my neck and chin from the beginning. I have a thyroid issue but easy to stay away from it. My jowls have also responded since using it on my chin area. I straddle the chin between the two probes as I move it along.

Just used it about 15 minutes ago. I'm about to turn 73 and this will always be something I use. I still use it 5-6 days a week unless I'm out of town. I look better which is what I was aiming for. Younger looking was not a goal and would be impossible anyway with the rest of the body also aging. I exercise daily so it all goes together.

Whew, I was long winded. Sorry but I do get excited since it has worked so beautifully for me.

Super Contributor

@Jk9  The jowls are my problem area too.  Will give it a try again.

Highlighted
Super Contributor

@Ainhisg   THANKS so much for posting your photos and comments.  

Regular Contributor

i've used a nuface mini 4-6 times a week for a few years. Tried facemaster but it was a hassle and had too many moving parts that had to be repurchased. What i can tell you is that i'm a stomach\side sleeper and i see an immediate improvement every morning in the lift of my brows. I use aloe vera gel as my conductor and have a separate small version i bought off amazon to do my eyes and lips. Won't be without this ever. I also do "face yoga" and facial gua sha but they are more subtle.biggest drawback is the 10-12 minutes it takes in the morning!

Regular Contributor

I'm 55 and have used it since it debuted on QVC as a TSV. I got a fabulous price on the full size one with the lip attachment. I wouldn't not have this. I use it 3 times a week approx. It works wonders. My lips are full and look up lifted othe corners. I do have great skin anyways with minimal wrinkles, but this keeps my face noticeably uplifted and youthful. It's work the investment. I'm excited to try the new leave-on primer gel that I just purchased.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have used around 90% consistently!!  It works for me! When I dont use it for a while I get sagging at jaw line  Smiley Sad   Helps lift eyes too or they droop  Smiley Sad

I dislike using any kind of device though like this as you dont know what side effects there could be later on!!

But I still use it.   I have found the one that uses the 9 volt battery works for me.  I tried the newer one that you charge up and for some crazy reason it gave me headaches and I had to return!! 

In the past I tried the facemaster and got really bad headaches, talked to customer service and did return. Same thing with the dermawand!

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller