Super Contributor

Has anyone used NuFace CONSISTENTLY for at least a year?

I like my NuFace device but got lazy and stopped using it (I know it's not that much of a time comittment).  Hoping some of you...who have used it CONSISTENTLY for at least a year...can boast results and inspire me to use it ritualistically. Woman Happy  Anyone? TIA

Valued Contributor

Re: Has anyone used NuFace CONSISTENTLY for at least a year?

wrote:

I like my NuFace device but got lazy and stopped using it (I know it's not that much of a time comittment).  Hoping some of you...who have used it CONSISTENTLY for at least a year...can boast results and inspire me to use it ritualistically. Woman Happy  Anyone? TIA

Hi, I'm a newbie to the NuFACE and I am shock to see the difference it has made. I just received an email a week or two ago... You can use it on your neck and on the jawline. The mirror doesn't lie. I hope you will really look forward to the change you are wanting.

Good Luck! Heart

Trusted Contributor

Next time the Nuface is a TSV I’m going to try it. The time has come!

Esteemed Contributor

None for me.....
Big fan of facial exercise and Nuface seemed like a better mousetrap.

Mindless, quick, easy.... to good to be true.  It was one of the least effective that I ever purchased.

My best results comes from  Suzanne Somers Facemaster, very specific targeting.  You do have to sit down and focus to do it.  You can watch tv or talk on the phone otherwise you have to commit to 15 minutes.

I have purchased 6 different machines over quite a time span so my study is scientific. q You can see my wide eyed look and firm jawline.Heart

Honored Contributor

I used it for the length of the return period, I think it's 90 days?  I used the longest amount of time on the highest setting and I used it every day and I got nuthin'.

I sent mine back.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Esteemed Contributor

I've had it less than a month. I'm unimpressed. I'll probably send it back.

I had Connie Stevens' Time Machine, that baby worked! 

Will Suzanne Somers have the Face Master at Qvc?

Respected Contributor

I hope so , i am almost out of her solution and caps. I only use her machine under the eyes for 11 beeps each eye, and when i don't , people will ask me if i am tired. Which really bugs me. I really didn't care for the nuface because you had to clean your face before and after using it ,Too much time , for little results , but i might try i again for the neck now.

Respected Contributor

I have used the Nuface for over a year consistently. It took quite a while for me to see results but I swear by it now. I started with the mini and bought the trinity with the eye and lip attachment when it was the last tsv. I use it 2to 3 times a week and it has done wonders for my family inherited jowls. Great for keeping my droopy eyes in shape. I don't mind the time commitment or the messy gel as it is the most effective tool I have found. Very happy user. It is truly the tool that I am consistent in using. Have not tried the facemaster.

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Respected Contributor

I have been using it since receiving it November 7--when it was the last TSV and had the ELE attachment.  I took photos to document my progress and used the advanced program every single day for over 2 months.  Within a month, I saw fine lines under my eyes reduced, and in 2 months they were reduced further.  They are still there, but they are much less deep.  One of my eyes is hooded, and it is less so now.  I started using it on my neck when I saw the routine on the mynuface website, and the fine lines on the side of my neck are reduced, and when I took my photos, I had only been doing that routine a month.  I now use it 4 times a week and would buy it again a heartbeat. Photos don't lie, so I will be brave and post my eye results.  These were taken at night after I washed my face in the same room with the same camera.

Does it give the same result as fillers, lasers, or plastic surgery?  No.  Does it help the appearance of the skin?  An absolute yes!  None of us can turn back time, but it is a happy medium between creams/serums and dermatologist visits. 

Unknown.jpg

Respected Contributor

wrote:

I have used the Nuface for over a year consistently. It took quite a while for me to see results but I swear by it now. I started with the mini and bought the trinity with the eye and lip attachment when it was the last tsv. I use it 2to 3 times a week and it has done wonders for my family inherited jowls. Great for keeping my droopy eyes in shape. I don't mind the time commitment or the messy gel as it is the most effective tool I have found. Very happy user. It is truly the tool that I am consistent in using. Have not tried the facemaster.

@Jk9, just thought you might want to know that when I ran out of the gel that came with the last TSV, I purchased Spectra 360 12-08 Electrode Gel from Amazon.  It is so inexpensive and works the exact same way, except I like it even better, because it is not as thick and rinses off easily.