Honored Contributor

Has anyone used Nars Light Reflecting Powder?

I keep reading wonderful reviews on this product, so just curious!!!!!!!Nars has a special this weekend, with a 50.00 order free shipping and 3 treats-Mini Eyeliner, Mini Blush(Deep throat) and Mini lipgloss in Priscilla.....

Super Contributor

Re: Has anyone used Nars Light Reflecting Powder?

It's a good product but if you have other illuminating finishing powders, I don't think this one is a must have. (Of course, that never stops me from buying). The only small issue is that many have found the first layer or top coating (?) to be difficult to get through. Quite a few YouTubers have scratched or sanded off the top layer and then it is fine. I also had this issue. Wanted to mention it to you so that if you do get it and find you can't get any product up, now you have a solution and will no it's not a defect.

Beauty blogger and YTer who loves it all! Cheers, Lulu Bea aka Lulu On Beauty - Let's be FACEBOOK beauty friends!
Honored Contributor

Re: Has anyone used Nars Light Reflecting Powder?

Thanks Lulu! I was looking at the Loose Powder to use in the morning after my makeup routine. It looks awfully white but the reviews that I have seen said it is definitely translucent!!!!{#emotions_dlg.rolleyes} I have The Hourglass Pallette of Ambient Lights and while I love those, I was looking for a translucent one.....